Man, i can't wait to get my main channel back. The Problem with Youtube

StraightEdgeAngel777

A Rose In The Dark
Reaction score
Channel Type
Ranter
Lost my main channel two weeks ago because someone flagged one of the videos i made.
I thought the video was pretty humorous and entertaining and apparently some other people did to but it's always that ONE platitudinous person who finds your material offensive and they FLAG your video.

So now i have to wait 6 months for these strikes to go away. I think it's pretty horrible that Youtube makes you wait 6 months for these strikes to go away, PLUS, they're so many more offensive videos out there but it seems no matter how many time you flag THOSE videos, they are the ones that are making youtube the most money so they won't take them down. Which really makes it hard for the Undertube of youtube.

Corporate espionage at it's best

StraightEdgeAngel777

A Rose In The Dark
Reaction score
Channel Type
Ranter
I posted a video exposing a comment that Undertakerfreak1127 said on one of his videos that goes against basically everything he preaches in his videos. His fanboys found it and i guess flagged it. Then i posted another video after that called Undertakerfreak1127 And Archfiend Gay Relation EXPOSED. Which was mainly a joke, most of my subscribers laughed but i'm guessing again one of his fanboys found it and flagged it.

ViciousCritic

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I suppose that last one would be slander, of a sort, but it doesn't sound like enough to suspend a channel. Isn't there an appeals process?

StraightEdgeAngel777

A Rose In The Dark
Reaction score
Channel Type
Ranter
Yeah you're right about the slander, i will try to hold off on that. I just can't help it sometimes haha. I tried appealing it but the the poor sods rejected it.

Marc978

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
6 months? that's way to harsh if you ask me

Gabriel

YouTube Addict
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
All Copyright and Community Guideline strikes last 6 months. Sadly it's happened to me, false flagging but luckily you don't get any strikes for "rejected, content inappropriate" take downs.

Danny

<------This guy is an idiot
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
EH!!!! Seriously, thats crazy 1 flag can have your YT channel offline for 6 months wow!

StraightEdgeAngel777

A Rose In The Dark
Reaction score
Channel Type
Ranter
I KNOW RIGHT?! That's what i'm saying. Youtube is so fascist[DOUBLEPOST=1346110815,1346110721][/DOUBLEPOST]
All Copyright and Community Guideline strikes last 6 months. Sadly it's happened to me, false flagging but luckily you don't get any strikes for "rejected, content inappropriate" take downs.
True true, i'll give them that. I wish it didn't have to be 6 months. A month, ok but 6 BOOOO. I blame the flaggers more though[DOUBLEPOST=1346110885][/DOUBLEPOST]
EH!!!! Seriously, thats crazy 1 flag can have your YT channel offline for 6 months wow!
Just one simple flag. Try to flag RayWilliamJohnson's stuff though. Nothing happens. Pfft