Other Male voice needed has to be adult male

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Hi Just posting this here to see if there are any takers. I have been working on a comedy short of sorts for youtube and I require someone who think they can do a fake swedish male accent. Contact me via the forum pm method and leave a message if your interested. Its scripted and not too long or complicated.

PM'S only if you are serious about helping

Hi Just posting this here to see if there are any takers. I have been working on a comedy short of sorts for youtube and I require someone who think they can do a fake swedish male accent. Contact me via the forum pm method and leave a message if your interested. Its scripted and not too long or complicated.
I coul help if you need it. :)

oh cool all these male voice. I have another project but its a lot slower but there are 2 or 3 male voices in it and only one is cast so far but not doing the others yet because I can only handle so much movie footage at a time haha. There is one other voice in this one probably ray would be good for it but i will ask for those recordings last as I am still messing around with that part ^^

oh cool all these male voice. I have another project but its a lot slower but there are 2 or 3 male voices in it and only one is cast so far but not doing the others yet because I can only handle so much movie footage at a time haha. There is one other voice in this one probably ray would be good for it but i will ask for those recordings last as I am still messing around with that part ^^
I'm almost done with that fraud video as well!

Ah, a Swedish accent? I can hardly do any accents at all! I'm not a good voice actor in the least. Ah well, looking forward to seeing what you come up with!
I dont know my humour is not for everyone hopefully a few people laugh this video just kind of happened as a result of being angry with my puppets.. lol

Hi sure I am just going to bed but I can send you the script via the forum pm thing. I will do this tomorrow night after I reread it ^^ (didnt think anyone would reply so wasnt in a rush lol )
hi just to let you know I sent the script last night but often people miss pm's so just posting here . :D

I'm an Actor and I would be definitely interested in this if you are still looking, check out my daily vlogs to get to know me better and see what you guys think :)

Back