Voice Acting Male Voice Actor Needed for Pokemon Parody!

TMJBtv

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Snorlax Sux - Pokemon V

I just make short animated videos on youtube and was hoping to find a male voice actor for a short roll in my new pokemon parody series currently titled Pokemon V.
You can either be a one off voice actor or a recurring one if the series keeps going.

The Part you'll be auditioning for if you choose to do so is the part of the older man. He currently looks like and old guy in his 60s so if you could voice it a little older that would be cool, but don't worry too much if you can't. The Audition lines are the full lines.

The Script is as follows (Feel free to leave some criticism if you'd like :p) :

Pokemon V: Snorlax Sux

(Opening Shot of Snorlax blocking the path on a bridge)

Older Man (Sounds fed up and is yelling a bit): This is ridiculous! This pokemon has been blocking my path for 3 days!!

Red (Said Proud and confidently): Ha! Don't sweat it! I'll just get the silph scope from team rocket's base, beat pokemon tower,
save Mr.Fuji and use the Poke Flute he'll give me to wake this guy up! See ya in about 2 weeks

Older Man (Eyelids lowered and said in a "yeah right" kinda tone: Uh... huh...

(Purple walks past the older man, throws a pokeball at the snorlax, catches it in the ball and (before the pokeball
fails to contain it and the pokemon escapes) Purple throws the pokeball into the sea. Snorlax bursts out of
the pokeball, flails for a bit, then sinks beneath the waves. Purple walks past Red and Business man)

Purple: Path's clear

The End

Please send all auditions to my email: tmjbtv@gmail.com

The deadline for this project is 13/5/16

THANK YOU FOR ANY RESPONSES, AND THANKS FOR LOOKING <3

Reactions: ZeldaFreak

Ryan Ancona

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
This sounds great and i would love to audition. Ill be sending a clip shortly of my audition. I have a blue yeti mic and im fairly decent with accents so let's see how it goes. Looking forward to see how it goes and hope we can collaborate.

Reactions: TMJBtv

TMJBtv

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This sounds great and i would love to audition. Ill be sending a clip shortly of my audition. I have a blue yeti mic and im fairly decent with accents so let's see how it goes. Looking forward to see how it goes and hope we can collaborate.
Ok cool Thankyou :)

Funny Zimon

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'll be interested, but not in this role! I do not sound like an old man at all, and I could've done a good job in this role! Then my voice sounds good, but really weird