Making videos look more professional.

Eden Butler

Reaction score
Do you have any ideas to make my videos more professional, im thinking lighting, editing etc. Click on my channel and have a look!

Thankyou! :)

Beanbag

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Do you have any ideas to make my videos more professional, im thinking lighting, editing etc. Click on my channel and have a look!

You're spider video was perfect in my opinion. Not a single thing I could see that needed to be improved. Lighting is alright, and the editing is pretty good to. Although, if you are looking to improve on editing, I would suggest watching Hank Green's video where he edits one of his vlogs, it's an hour long but it has some really good tips and tricks in there.

Reactions: CrazyPUA

Eden Butler

Reaction score
You're spider video was perfect in my opinion. Not a single thing I could see that needed to be improved. Lighting is alright, and the editing is pretty good to. Although, if you are looking to improve on editing, I would suggest watching Hank Green's video where he edits one of his vlogs, it's an hour long but it has some really good tips and tricks in there.
okay awesome! Ill watch it now, thanks a bunch! :)

skenkee

Mr. Blue
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The spider video was indeed good. Watch some lightning video's and it will look better also. these normally are 1-3 minutes long :p

Eden Butler

Reaction score
The spider video was indeed good. Watch some lightning video's and it will look better also. these normally are 1-3 minutes long :p
Sorry you previous comment confused me, please explain :p

skenkee

Mr. Blue
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sorry you previous comment confused me, please explain :p
I mean watch some video's on how you can use lightning to your benefit. Like sunlight.
You can sit next to a window, use color correction on your camera or in the editing program. You can use styrofoam to bounce light.

If you have a lightning set up a video also looks more colorful :)

jacobsbox

Film maker/Photographer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger
Colour correction and editing wise :)

LegendOfGamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer

^^ Yup I enjoyed your spider video I think for now the best thing to do is to just keep going and add to your presence in your videos. Good vids keep it up !

TheWillBox

I make moving pictures!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Colour correction and editing wise :)
If you are really trying to step up your footage, then yes color correction would make a difference to those that can spot it. Your audio is a little distorted indoors, not sure what it is, may just be it bouncing off the walls. But your scene outdoors sounded fine.