Other MAKING OUR OWN TAG as a collab! Add your questions and we'll all answer them

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Okay!
I have an idea for a big collab, where we make a tag video with as many questions as we can (each person that joins the collab adds their own question, and when we have enough we all answer all of the questions on our own channels!)

Let me know if you're interested, Anyone is allowed to join, any sub count, any age ect!

If you wan't to join, I'll add your username and your question to a list here so we can keep track!

H̶i̶!̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶l̶o̶o̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶c̶o̶l̶l̶a̶b̶,̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶h̶o̶w̶,̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶w̶h̶e̶r̶e̶,̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶s̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶w̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶c̶o̶l̶l̶a̶b̶ ̶o̶n̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶!̶ ̶ ̶I̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶m̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶ ̶q̶u̶i̶c̶k̶ ̶l̶o̶o̶k̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶n̶n̶e̶l̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶k̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶t̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶,̶ ̶I̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶r̶e̶m̶o̶t̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶s̶i̶m̶i̶l̶a̶r̶ ̶h̶i̶t̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶u̶p̶!̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶l̶o̶o̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶c̶o̶l̶l̶a̶b̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶s̶i̶m̶i̶l̶a̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶a̶g̶e̶ ̶(̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶2̶1̶,̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶c̶k̶i̶n̶g̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶.̶.̶ ̶I̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶f̶e̶e̶l̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶f̶o̶r̶t̶a̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶l̶l̶a̶b̶o̶r̶a̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶o̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶n̶g̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶n̶ ̶m̶e̶)̶ ̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶S̶I̶M̶I̶L̶A̶R̶ ̶q̶u̶a̶l̶i̶t̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶(̶c̶a̶m̶e̶r̶a̶ ̶q̶u̶a̶l̶i̶t̶y̶,̶ ̶s̶o̶u̶n̶d̶ ̶q̶u̶a̶l̶i̶t̶y̶ ̶e̶c̶t̶)̶ ̶(̶s̶o̶r̶r̶y̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶m̶s̶ ̶r̶u̶d̶e̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶e̶a̶s̶i̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶y̶.̶.̶!̶)̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶ ̶S̶I̶M̶I̶L̶A̶R̶ ̶s̶i̶z̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶m̶e̶,̶ ̶s̶u̶b̶s̶ ̶w̶i̶s̶e̶,̶ ̶a̶l̶t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶o̶ ̶f̶u̶s̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶o̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶ ̶I̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶i̶d̶e̶a̶s̶,̶ ̶l̶e̶t̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶!̶

Last edited:

lisap48009

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Hi, I am. Im a very new channel, but I also post my videos on Twitter and facebook. Im up for any ideas.

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Hi, I am. Im a very new channel, but I also post my videos on Twitter and facebook. Im up for any ideas.
Sure! I was thinking if we can get a few people in on it,
We could do a NEW Tag that a bunch of us add one question each to the tag, and we all answer all of the questions on our own channels?

Let me know what you think!

Last edited:

lisap48009

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Sure! I was thinking if we can get a few people in on it,
We could do a NEW Tag that a bunch of us add one question each to the tag, and we all answer all of the questions on our own channels?

Let me know what you think!

I am open to that, just let me know. I have a few ideas too! :)

Reactions: AmberAndGolden

lisap48009

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Sure, what are your ideas?
Are you in England? I was think something US/UK related. Maybe trying UK vs US favorite snacks. Or you make a common american meal and I make a common meal in the UK.....something like that, maybe you have an idea along those lines also?

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Are you in England? I was think something US/UK related. Maybe trying UK vs US favorite snacks. Or you make a common american meal and I make a common meal in the UK.....something like that, maybe you have an idea along those lines also?
Ooh, something UK/US related sounds good, How would we do a VS thing? I can't think of anything specific, how would we go about making it interesting?

lisap48009

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Ooh, something UK/US related sounds good, How would we do a VS thing? I can't think of anything specific, how would we go about making it interesting?
I think people like differences and seeing how people do things all over the world. So maybe I give you a typical recipe that we eat in the US, you make it and taste test it, and I make something you want me to make and I taste it? And we let everyone know what we think and if we would make it again. With this tag/challenge we can do it with others all over the world, and everyone else can too.

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I think people like differences and seeing how people do things all over the world. So maybe I give you a typical recipe that we eat in the US, you make it and taste test it, and I make something you want me to make and I taste it? And we let everyone know what we think and if we would make it again. With this tag/challenge we can do it with others all over the world, and everyone else can too.
Hmm... The only issue with that is I don't really have a kitchen space I can film in, also I can't cook for sh*t LOL I'm not sure how I could make it work, I've tried filming cooking videos before and I just can't get the hang of it, plus, I don't know how well it would fit in with my channel.
It sounds like a really good idea though, I'm sure if you started a thread for a cooking video there'd be someone who can do something like that,

Sorry :( If it we're a different type of video I would be able too

lisap48009

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Hmm... The only issue with that is I don't really have a kitchen space I can film in, also I can't cook for sh*t LOL I'm not sure how I could make it work, I've tried filming cooking videos before and I just can't get the hang of it, plus, I don't know how well it would fit in with my channel.
It sounds like a really good idea though, I'm sure if you started a thread for a cooking video there'd be someone who can do something like that,

Sorry :( If it we're a different type of video I would be able too

That's ok, that was just one idea, let me take a look at your channel, I'll subscribe and see what things might fit for both and I will get back with you if I think of something for us to do! :)

Reactions: AmberAndGolden