Making money from uploading videos of women

Hoviking

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Currently I've made 0,32$ from uploading videos of women.. I attract people who enjoys watching beautiful women, and no, I won't show you the channel, I currently have 66k views, and 24000 watched minutes, what do you think of my way to get viewers? I also have only 36 subscribers, so the views only come from youtube searches and suggested videos..

Do you think it's a good way to earn money?

wasabiroots

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Dunno about using girls, as long that they have consent can't say much. But if you only get 32 cents from 66K views... That's Very bad conversion. It means, 1 million views would only get you around $5.

Is it good for money? Doesn't look like it.

Reactions: Crown

slayerkm

Daily Vlogger
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Yeah i don't think you'll be breaking the bank with 32 cents...

Hoviking

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Currently I'm averaging 2k views a day, and that is without doing anything, don't you think if I continue, that I can start earning more?

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Generally, if you improve the quality of your videos as you go along, upload regularly, promote yourself well, and know your niche, you should be able to increase your earnings.

Reactions: Hoviking

wasabiroots

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Currently I'm averaging 2k views a day, and that is without doing anything, don't you think if I continue, that I can start earning more?
Maybe. Just keep doing it for a few more months to see how it goes then evaluate. Since everyone's experiences are different, you kinda have to experience it yourself and see how it goes from there.

I'm just saying that 32 cents for 60k views is very low. Heck I got more than that with my first 15k views in my first few months on youtube. But yea, the rates did increase, so there's a possibility.

Reactions: Crown

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
From a money point of view:

That's an RPM of $0.005 which is 200x less than the average. For every 1 million views, you're earning $5. That's pretty bad.

Hoviking

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
From a money point of view:

That's an RPM of $0.005 which is 200x less than the average. For every 1 million views, you're earning $5. That's pretty bad.
But it's still something, eh?

crazyjere

Reaction score
But it's still something, eh?
A safe target would be an RPM of $1. Not sure why your RPM is that low, maybe it is being tagged as something inappropriate, hence less ads on your videos?

Or you could have enabled monetization late, hence, the $0.32 was only for the views after. (100 ~ 300 views)

It is something but WAY too low if you plan on keeping the same rates on your channel, but if the videos dont take up any time to edit and upload then I guess its worth it for you.