Services Making Logos/Thumbnails/Banners for free

rigpop

Yttalk Pokemon Expert
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I need the banner to kind of look like the one I have now and the outro I like it, but could you do it more horror themed for my channel. I would love you forever! :) It needs to have Slayer XtR Gaming and nothing to do with zaerox123
Here we go ^^ as you asked to have it abit scary :)

bannerslayer.png

and the outro

outroslateslayer.png

SlayerXtR

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Could you take out the vending machine and add like the doctor from outlast and then I need it to say Walkthroughs, Reviews, and more! Then uploads daily somewhere too! On the outro can you add my twitter which is @SlayerXtR and Facebook slayerxtrgaming and add Subscribe text so I can annotize it

rigpop

Yttalk Pokemon Expert
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Could you take out the vending machine and add like the doctor from outlast and then I need it to say Walkthroughs, Reviews, and more! Then uploads daily somewhere too! On the outro can you add my twitter which is @SlayerXtR and Facebook slayerxtrgaming and add Subscribe text so I can annotize it
Sure will be done but will have a problem with the banner since I did no save the PSD file xD

TheGentlemenTV

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sure will be done but will have a problem with the banner since I did no save the PSD file xD
Hey could I get a logo that is a cartoon of my guy in NBA 2k, with "TGTV" written at the top. My guy looks like this:

And the Cartoon like aspect I had in mind looks like this:

rigpop

Yttalk Pokemon Expert
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey could I get a logo that is a cartoon of my guy in NBA 2k, with "TGTV" written at the top. My guy looks like this:

ill see what I can do :)

rigpop

Yttalk Pokemon Expert
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
here is the new outro :)
outroslateslayer.png[DOUBLEPOST=1381065950,1381065051][/DOUBLEPOST]

I won't be able to make a cartoon character sorry :(