Services Making Logos/Thumbnails/Banners for free

rigpop

Yttalk Pokemon Expert
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks! And wow you reply fast. Add me on Skype if you have any questions Keranthis55 is my Skype :)
Okey hehe ill do it as fast as I can im working on one of my videos now so ;) might take some time ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1380972065,1380967532][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey, I'd really like a logo. Could you make one for me please? :D
here we go ^^
logogogogog.png[DOUBLEPOST=1380972445][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks! And wow you reply fast. Add me on Skype if you have any questions Keranthis55 is my Skype :)
Here we go :) The .PNG
prototype2thumbnailpng.png

and the .PSD
prototype2thumbnail.psd

Attachments

SlayerXtR

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello rigpop, I need to redo my banner and can you do anything like outro slates like at the end of videos? Thanks I just want to ask in advance because I need both done if possible.

Reactions: rigpop

rigpop

Yttalk Pokemon Expert
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello rigpop, I need to redo my banner and can you do anything like outro slates like at the end of videos? Thanks I just want to ask in advance because I need both done if possible.
Here's the outro :)
outroslateslayer.png

and the banner.
bannerslayer.png

Reactions: SlayerXtR

Keranthis5

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey Rigpop would you mind being someone that could do my thumbnails and stuff?like I ask alot xD I mean if you would like could you add me on skype if you want more details

rigpop

Yttalk Pokemon Expert
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey Rigpop would you mind being someone that could do my thumbnails and stuff?like I ask alot xD I mean if you would like could you add me on skype if you want more details
Well sure add me : rigpop98

rigpop

Yttalk Pokemon Expert
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I need the banner to kind of look like the one I have now and the outro I like it, but could you do it more horror themed for my channel. I would love you forever! :) It needs to have Slayer XtR Gaming and nothing to do with zaerox123
Oh okey ill see what I can do hehe ^^[DOUBLEPOST=1381058725,1381058693][/DOUBLEPOST]
No problem bro ;)

SlayerXtR

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks rig, once your done.. if you get it done sometime today before I make my Channel update video then I will do a shout out as well

rigpop

Yttalk Pokemon Expert
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks rig, once your done.. if you get it done sometime today before I make my Channel update video then I will do a shout out as well
Hmm ill try doing it right now ;)