Finished/Closed Making free YouTube banners and profile pictures for your channel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhutJellyBeng

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hello.

My name is jellybeng.

I am currently getting back into GFX after taking a break.

If you need any channel art, profile pictures or graphics for forums please add me on skype.

ben.gittos

All art is free. I will work around your design and what you want and work to achieve your vision.

Few examples of my latest work.

Latest addition:

Look forward to working with you!

In addition to making you a YouTube Banner I can also provide you with the source file of my work so you are free to edit or change or transform!

Last edited:

BrambleLyon

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Messaged you on skype :) Looking forward to a reply m8![DOUBLEPOST=1471972169,1471918653][/DOUBLEPOST]Just finished my Skype call with this guy. He finished my banner in just 2 hours and was extremely friendly and professional about it. He does his best to make things the way you want it as he states in his post. I highly recommend this guy if your looking for anything. 10 stars for me.

CHECK MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL TO SEE THE BANNER HE MADE YOURSELF.

Thanks again JD! Looking forward to working with you again in the future.

Reactions: WhutJellyBeng

WhutJellyBeng

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Thanks for the feedback and the opportunity to make a banner for you! For sure will be working with you in the future!

TheKryken

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I'm definitely interested in talking to you, however, I don't have a specific "vision" for my profile picture or banner.

WhutJellyBeng

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Thats fine any ideas you give I will be able to work with. Some ideas are better than none! You added me on Skype?

TheKryken

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Thats fine any ideas you give I will be able to work with. Some ideas are better than none! You added me on Skype?
I did not yet, I haven't redownloaded it yet. I will as soon as I can!

FoggyLight

Reaction score
Hey, I know I'm kind of late for this, but I would like a youtube profile picture, and it doesn't have to be too complex. I tried to add you on skype, but Skype couldn't find you. Did you change your username?
Thanks, FoggyLight

NooiceGamer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello.

My name is jellybeng.

I am currently getting back into GFX after taking a break.

If you need any channel art, profile pictures or graphics for forums please add me on skype.

ben.gittos

All art is free. I will work around your design and what you want and work to achieve your vision.

Few examples of my latest work.

Latest addition:

Look forward to working with you!

In addition to making you a YouTube Banner I can also provide you with the source file of my work so you are free to edit or change or transform!
Can I get a profile picture and banner also I don't have Skype do you have Twitter

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hey, I know I'm kind of late for this, but I would like a youtube profile picture, and it doesn't have to be too complex. I tried to add you on skype, but Skype couldn't find you. Did you change your username?
Thanks, FoggyLight
@FoggyLight

This thread is from 2016. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Tip: You can see when a member was last online by clicking on their username above their avatar.

Feel free to start a new thread discussing this topic or reply to a more recent existing thread (less than 1 month old is recommended.)

Status
Not open for further replies.