Services Making free Backgrounds

Shivvery

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Making free backgrounds guys subscribe first YT is /imshivvery Skype is just "shivvery" ill put a file in for my best background

Knerow

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, you're pretty good :)
Wouldn't mind a new background myself, would you make me one?

Thexwildxguitarist

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey man I'm on youtube, my channel links below (I'll sub right after I post this!) and I'm wondering if you could make me a background. JMDProductions made one I'm very happy with that I paid for along with that avatar over there to left <----- I love the work you did on your example, and wondering if you could make me one. The only necessities are my username, "subscribe", and a dark, mysterious theme. I play guitar if you wanna incorporate that too. Its up to you just be creative! I'd like 3d lettering too! If I prefer yours over my current one I'll make it mine, and I will also transfer you some yttalk cash either way for your work. thanks!

PS. If you need design inspiration, the solo video below is a pretty good representation of my playing/channel!

MutantPanda521

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Hey, I subscribed, and I'm just looking for a cool background with my name, or just something panda related :D. No need to hurry though! :up:

Shivvery

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Im going To Make All of These sooner or later im going to do them tomorrow because im really tired. ThanksFor The Compliments![DOUBLEPOST=1344664779,1344664624][/DOUBLEPOST]Also once i Get popular im going to ask for 3$ in paypal so this is a limited time only. Thanks!

Reactions: MutantPanda521

MutantPanda521

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Im going To Make All of These sooner or later im going to do them tomorrow because im really tired. ThanksFor The Compliments![DOUBLEPOST=1344664779,1344664624][/DOUBLEPOST]Also once i Get popular im going to ask for 3$ in paypal so this is a limited time only. Thanks!
When you do make me a background, I'll try to get your name out through my videos and hopefully you'll get even more popular!

Leah Victoria

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
if you get the chance i'd love one! but no worries take your time :)

JosPlays

Just being AWESOME
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I also would love a partner background :) Orange with white background and twitter, website (josstudios.com) Facebook in the banner above. A designer link is also accaptable so maybe my subs will visit your channel :)

KBEAT2T

Head Bou
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Ill have one :D

Similiar to yours. but the text as "FreakOverGames"

Shivvery

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Alright im Starting Now im sorry that i didnt do them earlier but i got in trouble this morning and got grounded but not from my computer

Reactions: Thexwildxguitarist