Making comments is a spam?

SvenInMotion

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
The problem is not so much if you will be a spammer, but whether YT is gonna see you as one since it will hide your comments. Whether you really are one depends on what you comment. Just engage with others and comment their videos truthfully.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The problem is not so much if you will be a spammer, but whether YT is gonna see you as one since it will hide your comments. Whether you really are one depends on what you comment. Just engage with others and comment their videos truthfully.
Thank you for the advice. Generally i try to make my comments unique but yeah hopefully it will be ok someday.

SvenInMotion

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Thank you for the advice. Generally i try to make my comments unique but yeah hopefully it will be ok someday.
Yeah definitely think about your comments and make sure they arent spam. Also make sure youre not posting links and similar stuff. Also, many channels have filtered their channels so that words that would seem like spam end up in spam folder. Stuff like "subscribe" and similar. Just be genuine when commenting :)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah definitely think about your comments and make sure they arent spam. Also make sure youre not posting links and similar stuff. Also, many channels have filtered their channels so that words that would seem like spam end up in spam folder. Stuff like "subscribe" and similar. Just be genuine when commenting :)
I see i am not aware of that you can filter some words. Thank you for sharing this info[DOUBLEPOST=1484544610,1484544509][/DOUBLEPOST]Just curious why would they consider "subscribe" as a spam? Is sub 4 sub spamming or not good?

Reactions: SvenInMotion

SvenInMotion

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I see i am not aware of that you can filter some words. Thank you for sharing this info[DOUBLEPOST=1484544610,1484544509][/DOUBLEPOST]Just curious why would they consider "subscribe" as a spam? Is sub 4 sub spamming or not good?
So firstly, sub4sub is not only spam, but also very, VERY bad for your channel. Subs WONT get you money. Only views which come from genuine subs, and all those syub4subbers arent ones. You can have 1000 subs, but none of those people will look at your stuff if they subbed to you just so you could sub to them. So try avoiding the entire sub4sub scheme.

And yes, word "subscribe" is often filtered since it comes from people who beg for subscribers and thus only spam and clog the comment section.

Hope this helps :)

DBA

I've Got It
Reaction score
YouTube has gotten really good at filtering out the spam or at least adding it to the "likely spam" tab. On my channel anything with a link gets flagged in there, along with pretty much any variation of "check me out" or "follow me".

Reactions: UserU

UserU

Suspended
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
YouTube has gotten really good at filtering out the spam or at least adding it to the "likely spam" tab. On my channel anything with a link gets flagged in there, along with pretty much any variation of "check me out" or "follow me".
Agreed. Saved loads of time instead of scanning every new comment for one.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I noticed that too most channels asking sub4sub have their links and it goes directly to likely spam. What i just don't understand some do not have links and are decent comments but it still goes to the spam. Well maybe it was a repeated and copy paste comment.