Making comments is a spam?

adams eats

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Making a comment is not spam, providing you just do it as you do if you DIDN'T have a channel yourself. I've had some great success with this method. I have notifications set for my favourite channels, then when a video pops up and I like it, I'll watch it and leave a good comment about what I liked, what I disliked etc, and I don't ever say crap like 'check me out' because it's cringe. Put the effort it and just be genuine and yourself. Also it helps to have a really good avatar that's strong and gets the message across about what your channel is about and looks professional. I had 134 subs yesterday, now I have 163 because of one comment I left.[DOUBLEPOST=1483959185,1483959138][/DOUBLEPOST]
Making a comment is not spam, providing you just do it as you would do if you DIDN'T have a channel yourself. I've had some great success with this method. I have notifications set for my favourite channels, then when a video pops up and I like it, I'll watch it and leave a good comment about what I liked, what I disliked etc, and I don't ever say crap like 'check me out' because it's cringe. Put the effort it and just be genuine and yourself. Also it helps to have a really good avatar that's strong and gets the message across about what your channel is about and looks professional. I had 134 subs yesterday, now I have 163 because of one comment I left.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
When i was starting 3 months ago we share our channel link when leaving a comment. Maybe that is where we were marked as spam. But we realized that so now we are not doing that anymore we just leave clean comments of what we liked in the video. It's just scary because i don't think yourube removed their spammer mark on us. Is there really no way that they will look at it if you contact them? Or is there only a certain period that they would mark you as spammer? Maybe you guys could tell me O would probably sent a comment to your channela and let me know the results?[DOUBLEPOST=1483978477,1483978203][/DOUBLEPOST]
Making a comment is not spam, providing you just do it as you do if you DIDN'T have a channel yourself. I've had some great success with this method. I have notifications set for my favourite channels, then when a video pops up and I like it, I'll watch it and leave a good comment about what I liked, what I disliked etc, and I don't ever say crap like 'check me out' because it's cringe. Put the effort it and just be genuine and yourself. Also it helps to have a really good avatar that's strong and gets the message across about what your channel is about and looks professional. I had 134 subs yesterday, now I have 163 because of one comment I left.[DOUBLEPOST=1483959185,1483959138][/DOUBLEPOST]
I sent one comment to your channel kondly let me know if i am marked as likely spam[DOUBLEPOST=1483978870][/DOUBLEPOST]I
Yea it's pretty bad. Seems like it's been like that for a while too.
left a comment to your channel please let me know if it went to the likely spam folder thank you

adams eats

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
When i was starting 3 months ago we share our channel link when leaving a comment. Maybe that is where we were marked as spam. But we realized that so now we are not doing that anymore we just leave clean comments of what we liked in the video. It's just scary because i don't think yourube removed their spammer mark on us. Is there really no way that they will look at it if you contact them? Or is there only a certain period that they would mark you as spammer? Maybe you guys could tell me O would probably sent a comment to your channela and let me know the results?[DOUBLEPOST=1483978477,1483978203][/DOUBLEPOST]

I sent one comment to your channel kondly let me know if i am marked as likely spam[DOUBLEPOST=1483978870][/DOUBLEPOST]I

left a comment to your channel please let me know if it went to the likely spam folder thank you
Yes you were marked as spam. Which was really odd

SweetDaddyBrown

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I don't think there's any other way other than somehow getting a hold of a Youtube representative/support to help you out in this case : / You can try deleting the comments you made that had those links to your channel to see if that helps since it's very likely the reason you were marked as a spam account. That's the only other thing I can think of but I haven't heard of anyone trying that so I'm not sure if it would work.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't think there's any other way other than somehow getting a hold of a Youtube representative/support to help you out in this case : / You can try deleting the comments you made that had those links to your channel to see if that helps since it's very likely the reason you were marked as a spam account. That's the only other thing I can think of but I haven't heard of anyone trying that so I'm not sure if it would work.
So I did reached Youtube and here is their reply:

IMG_3138.PNG[DOUBLEPOST=1484284338,1484284261][/DOUBLEPOST]I don't know if they really know what is going on :(

SweetDaddyBrown

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
"Working as intended" oh great this again. This is the same thing they told Youtubers when they confronted Youtube about people getting randomly unsubscribed from their channels. It was an obvious issue but they just ignored it and told everyone that nothing was wrong and that things were working as intended.

You can try again and tell them that you tested it out with several people but your comments all showed up in the likely spam when they were just normal comments. Other than that, it doesn't sound good : (