Services Making channel banners for anyone who wants one!

WhutJellyBeng

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hello,

My name is jellybeng. I have recently returned to graphics after leaving after a while. I am keen to get back into graphics so I am making YouTube banners to anyone who would like one.

I Taylor your needs and interests first before adding my own touch to the banner. I pride myself on making all my banners from scratch and dont make banners from a Photoshop YouTube banner pack. Most of my banner effects are all done through Photoshop and practice.

Each session takes roughly 1-2 hours depending on the items and how much detail you would like. I prefer to do ALL requests by call so I can stream how I am making the banner so I can make instant changes on the spot.

Once the banner is the completed you will receive a pack which contains:
- a .PNG of your creation(s)
- a .PSD of your creation(s)
- Text render (By request)
- Tutorial on how to adapt your .PSD to different size banners (By request)

I do accept donations for my work and service but this is completely OPTIONAL. (Any donations I do receive go towards more content packs for Photoshop).

Once I complete your banner I will not delete you from my Skype and you are welcome to contact me with any questions or request you may have in the future.

If you are interested please contact me on Skype:

ben.gittos

I am able to work with any ideas you all may have. Look forward to working with you all soon!

A few recent bits and bobs iv done:

Last edited:

nerer

Reaction score
I spent all day making some logos myself but could not make a decent one and you just made a fantastic one in 10 minutes,just thanks,it's really great

Reactions: WhutJellyBeng

Gracev1011

I've Got It
Reaction score
Wow awesome! your logos look great! you seem awesome and very creative at designs I find it very hard to make them so I will deff contact you!

WhutJellyBeng

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I spent all day making some logos myself but could not make a decent one and you just made a fantastic one in 10 minutes,just thanks,it's really great
Thanks for the feedback!

Wow awesome! your logos look great! you seem awesome and very creative at designs I find it very hard to make them so I will deff contact you!
Iv just accepted you on Skype now :)

ChookaBC

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You seem like you know what you're doing! If possible would I be able to have a banner for channel similar to the "CHEYYY" banner that you have shown as an example.

In the background could I have Overwatch, NBA2k or GTA (even a mixture)

I'm thinking about taking a turn in my channel and making it more of a gaming based YouTube channel compared to just Minecraft as I'm not finding it as interesting anymore.

If you need my Skype just ask!

Thanks <3