Animation making animations

InteferanceYT

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Other
Hi I'm colby and I want to make animations and cartoons and aa I'm just starting in animation I don't really know how to animate other than in pivot. So I am looking for another person or a few people that want to start or have just started animation to help me.great if your around my age. I'm 13. I want to make something like Pokémon/Beyblade for example.

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
if youve got plenty of time on your hands, just mess around with animation, I use flash myself, but I hear toon boom is just as good if not better :) trial and error is the best way to learn

Zerodecoole

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
caesar.wtf
Channel Type
Other
Pivot... 6th grade memories are coming back lol

Flash is a pretty good program for animation and I heard that After Effects is also a great program.
The people at my internship use After Effects when they make an animation for promotional videos.

It's pretty professional, especially because it's the exact same animation technique as Pivot but with autokeying.

TalkingIsGood

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
If you're looking for 3D animation, Blender is always free and awesome. It may be daunting at first, but anyone can learn it with the amount of tutorials online.

Kirgle

"taking a swipe at everything"
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Toon boom is what I have always used.
Even done a Pokemon cartoon on my other channel!

Flash and toon boom are the standard when making short animation for the web.