Animation Making an animated collaboration ( Comedy )

Booper

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm looking to collab with somebody, on a animated comedy video. I have a few ideas for skits, or other video topics but I am open for suggestion. Check out my channel to see what kind of content I post & see if there would be a possibility for a collaboration. I only animate, so i don't show my face and I don't do any voice acting but if you want to show your face or if you want to voice act that isn't a problem. Thank you

Reactions: Sworeclipse

Booper

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'll keep you guys in mind but right now I'm swamped I'm working on 3 projects already

MrMad

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
id love to collab with you

Rozcoe

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Comedian, Gamer
I'm looking to collab with somebody, on a animated comedy video. I have a few ideas for skits, or other video topics but I am open for suggestion. Check out my channel to see what kind of content I post & see if there would be a possibility for a collaboration. I only animate, so i don't show my face and I don't do any voice acting but if you want to show your face or if you want to voice act that isn't a problem. Thank you
Would you care to join an animation channel? We're basically a team of animators working on each others ideas and helping one another out so we can improve. We're currently working on a stick series called Survivors. If you're interested the channel we created for everyone is called Plexi Animations. The team consists of 3 animators (myself included), 2 script writers, plenty of voice actors who are willing to work for free cuz they doing it for the fun and some are doing it because they wish to be recognized one day, an artist who is willing to do the banner, artwork/backgrounds for animations, thumbnails and etc. We are an expanding team who just want people to join us to have fun and possibly make a career out of this (which I'm sure most of us would love to do). If this sounds like a team you're interested in joining. Just DM me. This is also open to any other animators, script writers, voice actors, artists, directors and whoever else would like to join.