Gaming ignore this from now on

OnyxYT

Reaction score
So i want to make a ps4 funny moments group with the intention of everyone who joins to grow together. I tried to do this before but the people who joined pretty much ended up not being active. This new group will be more SERIOUS group but not full commando type serious but if you join and wish to leave then i would not force you. The group will be about 8-10 people including myself. This group is based around helping each other grow and making content with each other i do not care if you are new to YouTube or not or how many subscribers you have. personally speaking i can only make vids on Fridays and maybe Saturdays but this is why i want a group so then others can do things with others whenever they want and can. But when we do make vids on Fridays we start at 5 est time on Saturdays it depends and btw I am in the eastern timezone UTC -5. as for games i have and can play i have Rocket league(Not to good at it) Rainbow six siege (never played online saving that for a vid) worms battlegrounds, planetside 2, gang beats, GTA 5, Paladins, Neverwinter, American army proving grounds, Minecraft(i really do not want to play this), and Fortnite. For a group communication is key so please try to communicate. My discord is Nuubenius#2528 my YouTube channel is called Nuubenius and my psn is callmenoob123. if you are sending a friend request let me know that it is you. Finally when we have members we can discuss a group name if necessary or if wanted.

REQUIREMENTS:
-have a mic
-be from the age of 15-18 (I am 16 and Canadian)
-have a ps4
-have at least 3 of the games that i have listed above
-put some sort of effort into this and your videos now your videos do not have to be vanoss level good just make sure a little effort is in it.
-if you join you must upload at least 1 video every two week i am an understanding person though so just tell me if anythings comes up
-have discord and be active on it

Any other question just ask me below.
I'm interested bro, hmu on twitter @FatalOnyx