Voice Acting Making a machinima and need voice actors!

xXFlyingSheepXx

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
(Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, i couldn't find it)

I am currently making a machinima on Halo Reach. If you don't know what a machinima its Machine+cinema=machinima. if you still don't understand its a film/series that you make using games.

Anyway, like i said, the machinima will be made on Halo Reach and i have pretty much got episode 1 done.

This is just a quick run through of the storyline but i can go into detail if your interested:

The sangheili (correct name for elites) take over Reach and try to kill all humanity. A scientist develops a special way to kill them as at the moment they can only die by damage to the spinal cord. Anyway he gets betrayed and has to fight for his life while trying to escape the people after him because he needs to show the world what he has made. The army is corrupt and there is a lot of plot twists.

So yeah, I need some voice actors for the characters.

Requirements:
Must have skype
Must have proper microphone (not a rubbish £10/$5 one)
Must have audio recording software (you can get free ones like audacity)
Must be aged over 17 as the voices I need can not be under that

Voice Actors needed:

Bill - Main character - The scientist - Male

Ryan - Main character - Bills friend who is head of UNSC (army) - Male

Frank - Bills co-worker - Male

Security voice - Will have under ten words - Voice will be edited for robotic sound - Female

Captured Sangheili - dies after first couple minutes - voice will be used for other Sangheili later on

While these are the only voices needed for this episode, there will be more episodes and i have already started working on the script for episode 2. I will make another post for the voices needed for episode 2 when episode 1 is finished. But i will definitely need at least 5 more people to do these voices.

Skype name: xXFlyingSheepXx

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the collab forum - Please try to put your threads in the correct forum, thanks.

xXFlyingSheepXx

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I did say at the beginning that i couldn't find a category that fitted this topic.

MorrisTheHorse

Reaction score
I might be interested - 25 year old male, check out my channel if you want to hear how I sound. I'm using at AT2020, but I think I've only got one video up using it.

ABlockerLemming

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
England, United Kingdom (Previously Australia :D)
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
I'm amazed that not many people have responded. Much like Morris, I'm a 26 year old Australian (Living in the UK) that would be happy to help out. I've got an AudioTechnica AT2035 mic and am well and truly used to Audacity.

Feel free to PM me here or any of the details I've provided down below if you're interested. If not, enjoy the free bump and hopefully you'll find some people to help you out ;)

KrypticCliff

Did I Hear Horror?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If I qualify for it, I wouldn't mind joining. I'm 19, live in the US (PST), and I have a Samson C0u1 mic. You can check out the quality on my channel.

BTW-Ben

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would love to participate, check out my channel and see if you like how I sound. I am 27, on EST, and record on a Blue Snowball.