Beauty/Makeup Makeup collab and YT friends!

worldofsonji

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi beautiful youtubers!

I've had a YT channel for a month now and would love to start doing collabs! So far my make-up tutorials have been get ready with me style videos but it would be nice to do something fun and different!

I think it would be awesome to do a 'cruelty free glam on a budget' look perhaps, but I'm totally open to suggestion.

I also have Rosacea so even something informative like 'Best makeup/products for sensitive skin' or something.

Anything really, haha.

XX I can't wait to get to know all of you!

camrynnicolem

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello!! I just started my channel, and I don't have many videos yet, but at some point I would love to do a collab!! I love makeup, and I plan to do some tutorials soon. :)

Reactions: worldofsonji

worldofsonji

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Awesome! Let me know when you'd like to collab and what you think you might like to do! It'll be fun :D xx

camrynnicolem

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I leave for vacation today, but I could do one when I get back in July!! I am not sure what we should do though... what are your thoughts?

A.Little.Bee

Reaction score
Hi, I don't exactly have a great following as I just started out. I plan on having my channel focusing on beauty and fashion. I would really love to connect to other beauty youtubers <3 I will check out your channels!

Melaninbanc

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Vlogger
Hi everyone!

I also do makeup videos & would love to collab & come up with something awesome! Let’s be YouTube friends!! :redface::redface: