Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Beauty/Makeup Makeup collab and YT friends!

Discussion in 'Beauty & Makeup' started by worldofsonji, Jun 17, 2017.

1. worldofsonji
    Cash:
    $13
    Hi beautiful youtubers!

I've had a YT channel for a month now and would love to start doing collabs! So far my make-up tutorials have been get ready with me style videos but it would be nice to do something fun and different!

I think it would be awesome to do a 'cruelty free glam on a budget' look perhaps, but I'm totally open to suggestion.

I also have Rosacea so even something informative like 'Best makeup/products for sensitive skin' or something.

Anything really, haha.

XX I can't wait to get to know all of you!

2. camrynnicolem
    Cash:
    $3
    Hello!! I just started my channel, and I don't have many videos yet, but at some point I would love to do a collab!! I love makeup, and I plan to do some tutorials soon. :)

worldofsonji likes this.
  3. worldofsonji
    Cash:
    $13
    Awesome! Let me know when you'd like to collab and what you think you might like to do! It'll be fun :D xx

4. camrynnicolem
    Cash:
    $3
    I leave for vacation today, but I could do one when I get back in July!! I am not sure what we should do though... what are your thoughts?

5. A.Little.Bee
    Cash:
    $6
    Hi, I don't exactly have a great following as I just started out. I plan on having my channel focusing on beauty and fashion. I would really love to connect to other beauty youtubers <3 I will check out your channels!

6. Messages:
    Cash:
    $10
    Hey everyone!! I would definitely love to be YouTube friends. :)

7. Melaninbanc
    Cash:
    $2
    Hi everyone!

I also do makeup videos & would love to collab & come up with something awesome! Let’s be YouTube friends!! :redface::redface: