Makerstudios

FareszM

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yes or no?

They asked me to come in their network.
I might make a deal with them an 90/10 or 80/20 split. They want to negociate.

Anyone with Maker? Good money? Better money? Cool people? Tell me.

I also saw the network ''RPM'' and I've bin told this is also from Maker? What is this?

A friend told me it's harder to get in Maker Studios then in other Networks, is this true?

Reactions: Symph

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
I'm not super familiar with them, but what I HAVE heard, has been very positive.

Gabriel

YouTube Addict
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
RPM was branched out of Maker Studios so you're basically with Maker and it's the easiest to get into as far as Socialblade goes since it is a sub-network of both Maker and RPM. I doubt you would turn over a 60% split to 80-90 that's crazy.

FareszM

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would never ever do a 60 of 70 split. Check out my views. My revenue is quite good.
I've heard they make better deals for good running channels, and they want to make some kind of deal with me.
They are okay with 80/20 but I rather have 90/10 I guess.

Anyone partnered with them?
So what's the difference between RPM and Maker? Why would you join a sub network and not the network itself?

Gabriel

YouTube Addict
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
RPM has the CMS account and everyone is under that who is with Maker, Socialblade, TGS Sub-networks offer some other stuff usually like education, handbooks etc.

Reactions: FareszM

KingDenzel92

Reaction score
I would never ever do a 60 of 70 split. Check out my views. My revenue is quite good.
I've heard they make better deals for good running channels, and they want to make some kind of deal with me.
They are okay with 80/20 but I rather have 90/10 I guess.

Anyone partnered with them?
So what's the difference between RPM and Maker? Why would you join a sub network and not the network itself?
If I was you, I would go with them. If you can get 90/10 that sounds crazy amazing, but I can't imagine them doing that, they wouldn't have much incentive in helping you and stuff.
So yh basically Maker Studio is the parent network of RPM, and they have a lot of successful channels so they would get better deals. RPM is a sub-network directed at smaller channel, so if you applied to Maker and they didn't think you were a big enough channel or some other reason, they may suggest you to partner with RPM which genrally offer a 60/40 split.
So in terms of the big networks supposedly Fullscreen and Maker Studios are up there near the top. I think I heard they are based in LA and have an actual studio that their channels can use.
I don't know how well they work/interact with their partners outside the US, since I'm guessing that would be important to you.

Sooo yh sounds good to me lol..

Reactions: FareszM

FareszM

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks for the reply's. I've heard cool stuff about Maker, also that they give good deals and stuff. Yes my biggest concern is my country.

I want better advertisement, better money and stuff.

My brother told me that if I have the banner and stuff I would automaticly get higher in the search rates of Dutch Hip Hop and stuff like that.
We don't have much partners in Holland. So that's interesting.

I might do a 80/20 split with them, but still bit afraid that I'll lose money on advertisers.

Zennie62

Reaction score
Yes or no?

They asked me to come in their network.
I might make a deal with them an 90/10 or 80/20 split. They want to negociate.

Anyone with Maker? Good money? Better money? Cool people? Tell me.

I also saw the network ''RPM'' and I've bin told this is also from Maker? What is this?

A friend told me it's harder to get in Maker Studios then in other Networks, is this true?
Maker Studios just got $40 million in funding.