Make sure your YouTube Username is right..

AdmUp

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, I believe this is the best place for this so here we go.
Over in the Graphics, Intro's and Music thread I offer free channel graphics etc.
I get a good amount of people wanting me to create graphics for them which is great..

However when I go to look at their channel for references their 'YouTube Username' is incorrect.
I'd just like to point out that like me, if you're a new or small YouTuber, you don't yet have a URL with your youtube name in it. It will be a series of letters and numbers. Make sure you enter this into the 'YouTube Username' box on YTTalk for it to be able to link to your channel.

Just wanted to make sure people have this right because it really impacts the ability to see your channel and like me I have to manually type in the YouTube Name to try and find channels. It's happened quite a lot so far so I thought some may be unaware. Hope this has helped someone. :)

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hahaaa, that was my first mistake when I just signed up here. But I quickly corrected it. Good others should know.

Reactions: AdmUp

Malasia

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It took me foreverrr to try and fix mine when I first joined lmao

Ayz3

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
well my username is a bunch of random stuff however, I will need to change it to Ayz3 soon