I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
youtube.com/user/AshishMalpani100/about

its on this page add http and www ok?

Laydeliel

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Title sounds creepy.

Basically, I've done a couple of collabs with other 'Tubers and loved them.

I'm wanting to collab with a fellow musician to do either a cover or original.

My basic background: Pianist. Average Guitarist. Percussionist. Trained audio engineer and electronic music producer. I can produce pretty much any style.

Check my channel for the stuff that I do. The most recent one is actually a collab I did with Damielou :p.

So yeah, let me know!
AusBluesMan If you're still interested in collabs, I like to croon jazz. I have a voice clip on my channel which is on my profile as my location, because I'm not good at the Internet.
Can you use me?

WickedSightArtist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
If you take a look at my channel you will find some singers and rappers who may be interested. You can contact them all via twitter, their twitters are shown in each video description.

Adrian Marioghae

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
Title sounds creepy.

My basic background: Pianist. Average Guitarist. Percussionist. Trained audio engineer and electronic music producer. I can produce pretty much any style.

Check my channel for the stuff that I do. The most recent one is actually a collab I did with Damielou :p.

So yeah, let me know!
How likely do you think it is that you can make a song suitable for a rapper in the UK i.e. me? :p[DOUBLEPOST=1368460602,1368460582][/DOUBLEPOST]
Title sounds creepy.

So yeah, let me know!
Also, your collab with Damielou is AWESOME!

97pokedude

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger
Um hi sorry to bother you but I would love to collab with you and do a cover.. Look forward to hearing from you :)