Made some changes, feedback appreciated!

Juliana Sabo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian
Hello all!

I've recently made some changes to my channel, such as adding music under my videos and even filming in a new location. I would really appreciate it if you guys would check out my latest video and let me know if you think the new setup is working, of if you have any suggestions to further improve my videos.

(Maybe check out some of my older videos to compare the new setup and let me know if you prefer the new format).

Anyway, thanks for any feedback! I look forward to hearing from you!

MOO

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm watching your most recent video right now and would like to say a few things.

You have a great personality and I feel the music does add to it. I personally make videos with no point, and I really liked it.

Overall, just spilling your thoughts to all your viewers is very entertaining to me, but I feel like a lot of people prefer videos with purpose. I did not check out your other videos other than your channel trailer, but I think based on the two I've seen, you have great potential.

I really don't know what else to say, so...*FINGER GUNS*

Juliana Sabo

Reaction score
Channel Type
I'm watching your most recent video right now and would like to say a few things.

You have a great personality and I feel the music does add to it. I personally make videos with no point, and I really liked it.

Overall, just spilling your thoughts to all your viewers is very entertaining to me, but I feel like a lot of people prefer videos with purpose. I did not check out your other videos other than your channel trailer, but I think based on the two I've seen, you have great potential.

I really don't know what else to say, so...*FINGER GUNS*
THANK YOU!!! Yeah, I usually don't do these random videos. Most of mine do have some sort of purpose.

AmuseYourBrain

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello. I watch your channel and it looks good. And the art is also very nice. But you must add good descriptions. Read about SEO a little, i am also new in this but that is something i remember the first. Wish you best luck.

Reactions: Juliana Sabo

Juliana Sabo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Hello. I watch your channel and it looks good. And the art is also very nice. But you must add good descriptions. Read about SEO a little, i am also new in this but that is something i remember the first. Wish you best luck.
Great advice! Any suggestions on what type of changes to make to my descriptions? Thank you!

Reactions: AmuseYourBrain

AmuseYourBrain

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Great advice! Any suggestions on what type of changes to make to my descriptions? Thank you!
Long description full of keywords :). If you don't tell to youtube what your video is about then nobody will know. Best luck

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
The quality does seem to have improved Juliana. You must be pleased. But, something to consider, have you found your niche? What are you trying to achieve?

One mantra I often chastise myself for is trying to understand why someone should watch my content rather than doing something else. Respect for your viewer and audience's time often drives us to consider what we're putting up to begin with.

Ask yourself if you're putting up the most creative, most compelling or most entertaining - whatever it is you're trying to achieve - you can possibly do. Not in comparison to others, just you. Is it an improvement on the last video, or did you experiment and take a risk to do something new?

And, don't worry about the treadmill of a YouTube schedule. It's not necessary to worry about that yet, and better to give yourself breathing room between videos to be creative. You seem like a creative person, I'd love to see what you might achieve if you give yourself a little time.

Consider that most big YouTubers didn't become famous because of the stuff they put up right now day-in, day out. Typically it's a few breakthrough videos that made their name.

Good luck!