made my first 29 cents yayyy

dailydrivenh2

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
so im not earning anything with youtube itself yet since i need more watch time but i was able to join amazon affiliate program , today someone clicked on one of my links placed a very small order that earned me my first 29 cents . never had i ever been so excited about such a small amount of money .

Reactions: videoeditgr

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
don't want to burst your bubble h2 but be prepared they can / will terminate your account after you have sent them a handful of sales. The reason for which will never be stated - it will just be a copy paste generic rubbish about you didn't meet their terms etc. Which btw will have no relevance if you followed the rules to the letter or not. You won't get paid either because if you're not in the US the bank charge for negotiating the cheque they send in dollars into your currency will be more than the value of your commission. They tend to only let you stay if you have a lot more subscribers and views. It's really not worth clogign your video descriptions with non SEO garbage about their affiliate statements etc.

dailydrivenh2

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
by the way im in the US and if they close the account thats fine with me . the few bucks i had made already wont hurt me if it goes away .

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Yeah, the first time I tried to join at around ~20k subscribers, they rejected me... But I was able to be accepted the second time I applied a few months later... Amazon is pretty strict about who they let into their program. :eek:

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Im an Amazon affiliate but for some reason ive just let it slide and dont link anymore