Made a background but some people said the size is wrong

catalystchris

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys, i made a new background which fits fine on my monitor using google chrome but some people are saying its cut off for them. What can i do about this? My resolution is 1920x1080, thanks!

p.s check my youtube below to see the background

AYRENvids

I need to stop caring too much.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Anything that's made using this template looks fine on my screen. That's also what I use for my own backgrounds.

Attachments

unknown_userr433436365

Networks and GFX Expert :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Put the text on the left over beside the channel module there`s no reason why it should be 600 pixels to the left it just looks odd...

5arg

3n3rgy Dance Music
Reaction score
It cuts for me, I use laptop. Just move the text/s closer to the center

TwinTails

Got music?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
It looks fine on my 1920 x 1080 screen, what size monitors are the ones claiming it's cut off using? You may want to move that text closer to the middle, like Shane said. Not everyone has 1920 screens remember! ;)

catalystchris

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It looks fine on my 1920 x 1080 screen, what size monitors are the ones claiming it's cut off using? You may want to move that text closer to the middle, like Shane said. Not everyone has 1920 screens remember! ;)
its a shame cause if i edit it to be closer to the middle its gonna look weird for me and others with 1920, sucks!

catalystchris

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
No it`s not.... It`s gonna look like other channels and not whatever weird thing you tried to do...
obviously people have their own preferences and its how i wanted my background, plus it would be boring if everyone had the same background layout! but anyways ive edited if anyone can tell me if it all fits now please!

Brandon

VISUAL.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Press ctrl +/- on your computer until it fits.

TwinTails

Got music?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
obviously people have their own preferences and its how i wanted my background, plus it would be boring if everyone had the same background layout! but anyways ive edited if anyone can tell me if it all fits now please!
Yeah, it looks pretty good with the lightning striking through the 'A' :up: