Gaming [Machinima] Skype Discussion, on Next Gen Consoles

PewGamingHD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Pretty much a skype discussion about the upcoming consoles and our thoughts, looking for at least 3 people with 250+ subs (as i personally have 716) it is nicer to collab with those around my area, and also Please either pm me back on youtube or even message reply here or skype me @ OfficialDTG

Reactions: Styxie

Darktimes258

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have around 160 subscribers I know lots about upcoming games and news. If you want hit me up on skype Darktimes258

Hadyntm

^^^^^^That's me^^^^^^
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Pretty much a skype discussion about the upcoming consoles and our thoughts, looking for at least 3 people with 250+ subs (as i personally have 716) it is nicer to collab with those around my area, and also Please either pm me back on youtube or even message reply here or skype me @ OfficialDTG
Im down

Hadyntm

^^^^^^That's me^^^^^^
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I just added you on skype

L.G.

God is Good! :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Gamer
if you're still available, Im up for it!