MacBook Pro 13.3 for post production?

LeHenoy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hello YTtalk.com
I have a question about post production.
In the moment I work with Premiere Pro and After Effects on
my HP Pavillion, and in the next time I want to buy a MacBoo Pro.
Is 13.3" enough or is it better having a 15"?

Cheerio!

Betraynal

Provides HD gameplay of minecraft and Halo reach
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
13.3 inch seems a little small for a monitor

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would go with the largest screen size you can afford, if theres a 17 or 19 I personally would go with one of those or larger if thats possible. I have been using a 22" monitor for the past five years now and using anything smaller feels so cramped and quite annoying to me now.

LeHenoy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I would go with the largest screen size you can afford, if theres a 17 or 19 I personally would go with one of those or larger if thats possible. I have been using a 22" monitor for the past five years now and using anything smaller feels so cramped and quite annoying to me now.
An other way, it is when, I buy the MacBook 13.3 and then a extern monitor. Then I can use the MacBook for mobile things and when I want to work with post production programs then I can connect both and then I can work on a bigger monitor.

jake weber

Check out my Partnered Channel!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
If your going to be serious about video editing don't worry to much about screen size because like you said you can always get an external monitor, put your focus on trying to get the best system spec with your budget because in the long run it will benefit you better. Screen size is a plus, but working around on a small screen is a lot better then a bogging down computer that pretty much freeze up on you because it cant handle what you need it do, you end up spending more time waiting then editing. :p Trust me i have experienced it!