Music Lyric Writer needed

MyPawlypets

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello, Im looking for someone to write Lyrics for a song parody about dogs I will give credit to you writing the song in the description and video. Also, link to your channel in the description.

Write lyrics and the song you wrote the parody of below so I can find an instrumental I can use for it that's not copyright.

I will be singing the song and If I get comments saying people loved the parody I might make more :)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician
Hey, I can give it a go.
Checkout one of my song, "Caterpillar Crime Scene" in my YouTube channel "Reeling Raccoon". Something like this?

MyPawlypets

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello, Sorry I didnt reply sooner I haven't been on here in awhile and I was looking for something like this ->
Pharrell - Happy Parody - "Yappy" (Life in the Dog House Version)
but Caterpillar Crime Scene is a good song :) Im just looking for something less electronic or however you say it maybe something about how your dog wants to to take them out for a walk or your dog wants treats I dont know lol.

Hey, I can give it a go.
Checkout one of my song, "Caterpillar Crime Scene" in my YouTube channel "Reeling Raccoon". Something like this?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician
Ya, sounds good :)
You have an email where I can send you the song (when I come up with one!)
And the caterpillar thanks you for the comment!

MyPawlypets

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ya, sounds good :)
You have an email where I can send you the song (when I come up with one!)
And the caterpillar thanks you for the comment!
yes skydogsajility@gmail also dont forget to tell me what song you parodied so i can find an instrumental for that[DOUBLEPOST=1522840890,1522840847][/DOUBLEPOST]:)

Ray Kira

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
HI I Have Been Writing Songs Lyrics For More Than 7 Years (Not In Any Profession)
Email: thebloodismywater@gmail . c o m