Not open for further replies.

Trilient

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
  1. Gamer
  2. Commentator
  3. Reviewer
Hello YTtalk, LGN is recruiting staff/directors for our brand new gaming network, (it is not a partnership... yet) We're looking for dedicated gamers and directors, as well as website staff and designers of all types.

LGN is a channel that will have at least 1 new video everyday, we contain various shows like Retro wednesdays for example, where one of our directors plays a different retro game every wednesday. We'll have many different shows like this including top 10 lists, lets plays, commentaries, and more!

Latest Video:

Here's our promotional video:

This is the original thread that started it all:
http://yttalk.com/threads/idea-gaming-network.11787/

Our youtube:
http://youtube.com/user/LudosNet

Our website:
http://ludosnet.com

We're still new and growing, but we're getting there! Join us/sign up and subscribe to our youtube for more information! :)

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
  1. Vlogger
That sounds cool! I'm not sure if you'll get a massive response if there's no partnership offered with it though. I suppose some may be interested, so you never know.

MJVG

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
hey trillient ive started recording my first lets play so i will put it on drop box when completed :)

Trilient

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
  1. Gamer
  2. Commentator
  3. Reviewer
That sounds cool! I'm not sure if you'll get a massive response if there's no partnership offered with it though. I suppose some may be interested, so you never know.
Theres no partnership yet, that is true. However I've already talked to a couple networks that do partners/sub-networks and right now my goal is to become a sub-network. Some of them were interested, but have a limit as to monthly views. So once we meet that criteria, we will become a sub-network. Until then I will do what I can to make it work.[DOUBLEPOST=1345660777,1345660739][/DOUBLEPOST]
hey trillient ive started recording my first lets play so i will put it on drop box when completed :)
Awesome, Let me know when it's done. I'll upload it either tomorrow or later tonight.

Reactions: ForeverAlonePrick

MJVG

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Theres no partnership yet, that is true. However I've already talked to a couple networks that do partners/sub-networks and right now my goal is to become a sub-network. Some of them were interested, but have a limit as to monthly views. So once we meet that criteria, we will become a sub-network. Until then I will do what I can to make it work.[DOUBLEPOST=1345660777,1345660739][/DOUBLEPOST]
Awesome, Let me know when it's done. I'll upload it either tomorrow or later tonight.

just put it on dropbox now :) also whats a sub network ha

Trilient

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
  1. Gamer
  2. Commentator
  3. Reviewer
just put it on dropbox now :) also whats a sub network ha
A sub network is basically a network of another network if that makes sense. It's a mutual partnership of sorts.

MJVG

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
A sub network is basically a network of another network if that makes sense. It's a mutual partnership of sorts.
ahh ok could help to bring in more views faster :)

Trilient

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
  1. Gamer
  2. Commentator
  3. Reviewer
ahh ok could help to bring in more views faster :)
Yep, but we have to meet a certain monthly views criteria first, so it'll take some time to build up but we will get there. We're already doing awesome on provided content.

MJVG

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Yep, but we have to meet a certain monthly views criteria first, so it'll take some time to build up but we will get there. We're already doing awesome on provided content.
whats sort of views figures are we looking at and yer day 2 of videos and almost 50o views is pretty good :)

irishman42

Candlejack. Candl
Reaction score
Channel Type
  1. Gamer
What networks were we thinking of? Also, do we have a limit to the length of videos at the moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.