Whilst timing and consistency is important - it isn't everything. Almost all my videos have been published at different times and days of the week. My channel started to explode this year when one video popped 4 months after publishing it!!

Hard work and patience my friend, that's all you need!
Good luck :)

hard work part is correct but also boring :) and i am personally trying to post videos on every tuesdays. Does youtube really care the shedule of your timing ? I mean, if you really post regularly for example as mine, every tuesday. is it good or bad for Youtube ? Or doesn't really matters ?

A conspiracy that's been going around on the down-low is that advertisers are boycotting certain genres in order to force YouTube's hand in giving in to their wants and needs. Which I personally can see. Given recent media influence and YouTuber outrage, advertisers certainly have picked up on how much of an influence they have on the platform. And considering YouTube is a business, they'll automatically promote whatever content gets them more money. A lot of politics.
Yes, I believe this.

Merlina,
Your consistency is solid and looks like you know what you're talking about but I think maybe more information is required. I'd be interested to see what your retention rate is. If it's too low, youtube may be placing you lower in search results if what few audiences it plays for don't watch the entire thing it affects the algorithm of where your video is listed. I'd recommend changing the camera angle a few times and the environment (maybe outside if its warm and bright instead of in your house) to keep from staleness, perhaps edit a bit more to shorten your videos and see if you can do a video about a trending fitness topic such as a fad diet such as keto, intermittent fasting or other wise. Keep posting!
- Collin

Last edited by a moderator:
Back