Lots of work, could do with a review

Heizenblog

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi there everyone, I have been running my channel for about 5 months now and would really appreciate some feedback on the follwing

1 - Look and feel of the channel
2 - video quality
3 - video content

I have invested in a new camera so I'm afraid my scary face is now visible (Disclaimer for anyone of a nervous disposition)

I think my convidence and quality have improved but would like to hear what you think and where I could improve to get more subs.

Thank you very much.

veronica33067

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi there everyone, I have been running my channel for about 5 months now and would really appreciate some feedback on the follwing

1 - Look and feel of the channel
2 - video quality
3 - video content

I have invested in a new camera so I'm afraid my scary face is now visible (Disclaimer for anyone of a nervous disposition)

I think my convidence and quality have improved but would like to hear what you think and where I could improve to get more subs.

Thank you very much.
Heyyyy, :wavespin:

Your channel; the banner, the thumbnails and the artwork looks so good to me! I love it! ;)

LostTrigger

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Banner and profile look ok. I'd probably just remove the text from your profile the picture works just fine.

Thumbnails aren't that good. Being different is one thing but sometimes it comes full circle and just becomes confusing. Like your giant black boxes, it doesn't really attract the viewer more so make them look at it and go "huh?". You shouldn't cover up the image so much which 9/10 is the main eye catcher.

Without even clicking on your videos in hesitant to watch anything as all your videos seem to be needlessly long.

Video quality seems to be ok. Audio is ok. I can't really comment on the content itself. I find it a bit boring and you talk a bit to slow for me which makes it harder to sit through , but probably 60% of the problem is I'm not that interested in what your covering or really know what it is. So I guess my biggest suggestion for video content would be to try and trim the videos down, maybe put a bit more energy into your commentary but mostly the video lengths.

Reactions: Heizenblog

Heizenblog

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Banner and profile look ok. I'd probably just remove the text from your profile the picture works just fine.

Thumbnails aren't that good. Being different is one thing but sometimes it comes full circle and just becomes confusing. Like your giant black boxes, it doesn't really attract the viewer more so make them look at it and go "huh?". You shouldn't cover up the image so much which 9/10 is the main eye catcher.

Without even clicking on your videos in hesitant to watch anything as all your videos seem to be needlessly long.

Video quality seems to be ok. Audio is ok. I can't really comment on the content itself. I find it a bit boring and you talk a bit to slow for me which makes it harder to sit through , but probably 60% of the problem is I'm not that interested in what your covering or really know what it is. So I guess my biggest suggestion for video content would be to try and trim the videos down, maybe put a bit more energy into your commentary but mostly the video lengths.

Thanks for your feedback, I appreciate your honesty. I'm currently looking at ways to trim down the lengths of my videos and I guess my commentary could do with a bit of livening up, I think its just a case of building my confidence up a little.

LostTrigger

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks for your feedback, I appreciate your honesty. I'm currently looking at ways to trim down the lengths of my videos and I guess my commentary could do with a bit of livening up, I think its just a case of building my confidence up a little.
No problem, sometimes when I have time I just turn my recorder/camera on and record whatever I'm doing just for practice. It helps some. Just getting used to the idea of doing something while on film

Seansie

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Good quality. I like that you made sure to have a neat background so that a viewer's attention is focused on you and the game. Clicking on your channel page, the first thing that came to mind was the great usage of color. Thumbnails are good too; although, I would say one thing you can do is, if possible, make the font on the thumbnails bigger. Otherwise they're great!

Heizenblog

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Good quality. I like that you made sure to have a neat background so that a viewer's attention is focused on you and the game. Clicking on your channel page, the first thing that came to mind was the great usage of color. Thumbnails are good too; although, I would say one thing you can do is, if possible, make the font on the thumbnails bigger. Otherwise they're great!
Thanks for that feedback, I will look to make the font bigger on the thumbnails in the future, its always a difficult one to gauge.