Lost subs over latest video?

adams eats

I Love YTtalk
So yesterday I posted a video that was a little different to my usual recipes that I do.but I lost a couple of subscribers as a result (well I think so). Now I'm worried about making anymore taste test videos again! I've done a few so far and I thought people liked them lol. What do you guys reckon?

People unsubscribe for a myriad of reasons. Could be that they haven't watched your videos in ages, saw that you'd uploaded a video and it reminded them to unsubscribe. Could just be a coincidence. Could be that YouTube bug thing everyone was talking about. Unless in your analytics you see they unsubscribed after watching a certain video you can't know. So I suggest make, what you wanna make and carry on and don't worry about a few loses as long as your growth continues. Just monitor it and adjust if there is a clear pattern.

I had some guy disagree with the direction my channel has taken and he/she disliked 4 videos and unsubscribed so I get how you're feeling.

People unsubscribe for a myriad of reasons. Could be that they haven't watched your videos in ages, saw that you'd uploaded a video and it reminded them to unsubscribe. Could just be a coincidence. Could be that YouTube bug thing everyone was talking about. Unless in your analytics you see they unsubscribed after watching a certain video you can't know. So I suggest make, what you wanna make and carry on and don't worry about a few loses as long as your growth continues. Just monitor it and adjust if there is a clear pattern.

I had some guy disagree with the direction my channel has taken and he/she disliked 4 videos and unsubscribed so I get how you're feeling.
Ahh thanks for that. I did think maybe it was the youtube bug thing but I guess I'll never know lol. I think it can get to you when you're riding a high because you're doing so well and put a lot of work into a video, then boom some people leave lol

Ahh thanks for that. I did think maybe it was the youtube bug thing but I guess I'll never know lol. I think it can get to you when you're riding a high because you're doing so well and put a lot of work into a video, then boom some people leave lol
Yeah, the negative always stands out among the good parts! I looked at your channel though and you got nothing to worry about. When you have another 180 you won't even be thinking about those 2 that went. Hell they might even come back!

Yeah, the negative always stands out among the good parts! I looked at your channel though and you got nothing to worry about. When you have another 180 you won't even be thinking about those 2 that went. Hell they might even come back!
Thank you my friend, very nice of you to say!

I don't feel that 24 hours and one video is enough to pin point it exactly to that. people unsubscribe for many reasons. Don't get discouraged. do what makes you happy. there will be plenty of other people who still share your interests x

I usually (from experience with my second channel) don't care about subs down after a video has been uploaded, because if I'll care about it too much I will not upload at all which is the worst.
If you lose some subs, you will gain subs as well - If you want to know what your audience like or not, check the comments and ask them if they love this kind of content, people unsubbing is not a good way to check this kind of thing.

I usually (from experience with my second channel) don't care about subs down after a video has been uploaded, because if I'll care about it too much I will not upload at all which is the worst.
If you lose some subs, you will gain subs as well - If you want to know what your audience like or not, check the comments and ask them if they love this kind of content, people unsubbing is not a good way to check this kind of thing.
Thanks man, appreciate the tips

So yesterday I posted a video that was a little different to my usual recipes that I do.but I lost a couple of subscribers as a result (well I think so). Now I'm worried about making anymore taste test videos again! I've done a few so far and I thought people liked them lol. What do you guys reckon?

Hey man I posted a video yesterday that was a bit different and lost a couple subs.. it's normal but you can't let it get to you. People unsub for numerous reason and it could if even been closed inactive accounts. Keep going man don't let a number count stop you.

Hey man I posted a video yesterday that was a bit different and lost a couple subs.. it's normal but you can't let it get to you. People unsub for numerous reason and it could if even been closed inactive accounts. Keep going man don't let a number count stop you.
Cheers man, appreciate it. I'm probably over analysing it lol

Back