Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Lost my first sub

Discussion in 'YouTube Chat, Gossip & Help' started by Greg skYflYer, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Greg skYflYer
    Cash:
    $5
    after only 22 subs I just lost one ....

I try to do my best to put great footage but can’t use my drone all week end especially with such bad weather....

How do you keep your subs ? Do you post sometime video not related to your main channel topic ?

Thanks !!

2. Sam Lyon
    Cash:
    $10
    It's just part of the game. I lose subs all the time, but thankfully I gain more subs than I lose. Don't be discouraged!

Olive80 likes this.
  3. Kevster
    Cash:
    $16
    It doesn't matter how good you are or how frequently you post, someone will still unsubscribe. You can't please everyone. Don't sweat it too much. It's a part of the journey.

Olive80 and Dice Rollen like this.
  4. Dice Rollen
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $27
    When you can't upload content it's good to try to interact with your subs on other social media platforms. As far as losing subs goes, everyone else it right. It's part of being a Youtuber. No matter how good or consistent you are there will always be people who will decide they don't want to watch your content anymore. Just as long as there isn't a large amount of subs who leave it'll be fine. I had reached 328 at one point & a few hours later 3 unsubscribed. It's not fun, but you just keep going & improving.

Olive80 likes this.
  5. Greg skYflYer
    Cash:
    $5
    Thanks guys for sharing same experience !

Dice Rollen likes this.
  6. Courtney Candice
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $98
    It’s doen Matter how much you upload or how good the quality of your videos are you will always lose subscribers and gain them and then lose some, it’s just a part of being a YouTuber. Even really big YouTubers lose and gain and then lose

7. LIVEst
    Cash:
    $11
    Dont bother yourself with lost subscribers. Film your videos for yourself and post it only when satisfied with the quality. Now its such time of the season when everything is grey and I also cant find great colourful scenes, but anyway I create something. I even shoot Porsche for my friends and published it as experiment. :)

Gaijillionaire likes this.
  8. TYTD
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $212
    Hey man I feel yer it hurts when that happens! mercifully i've only lost 1 so far but I suppose subs come and go as you grow and change so will your audience :) dont be too beat up about it because your next dozen are just around the corner :)

9. 6StringMadMan
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $48
    Are you even sure that someone unsubscribed? Sometimes accounts are shut down which result in lost subs. You can see it in the analytics.

Olive80 likes this.
  10. Greg skYflYer
    Cash:
    $5
    Thanks to all !
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 5, 2017 at 7:11 AM, Original Post Date: Dec 5, 2017 at 7:10 AM ---
    Yes saw this in analytics ! No worries ! Part of the game !