lost 500+views?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

droidiinator

YTtalk cash donated: $489
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What the hell? Today I checked my views on socialblade and i had 400views today, I come back two hours later and i have -250 in red font. It also says that i have earned minus 0.16p (or cents in USA) its wierd because i didnt remove any videos or privet them :s also when i check vidstatx and youtube analytics it says the se thing. Please help me :s

MegaFlummoxed

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I have lost 1137 on socialblade. I'm pretty sure its the same amount I lost when youtube did an audit a few weeks ago, so I guess its just socialblade changing to be the same as the youtube stats.

droidiinator

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have lost 1137 on socialblade. I'm pretty sure its the same amount I lost when youtube did an audit a few weeks ago, so I guess its just socialblade changing to be the same as the youtube stats.
Yeah, but when I checked my youtune stats on youtube and socialblade they were exactly the same. Then both of them changed at the same time :s

KGATV

YASSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
Pretty much what Frankie said. You lost them a while ago but social blade is just catching up. It still hasn't caught up for me. Saids I have 18k views when I don't haha.

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Yeah, but when I checked my youtune stats on youtube and socialblade they were exactly the same. Then both of them changed at the same time :s
When I initially dropped in views on YouTube I lost like 800 views, but SB has only removed 400. There was a bit of a glitch with YOuTube when they initially removed them so it may not match up exactly.

droidiinator

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
When I initially dropped in views on YouTube I lost like 800 views, but SB has only removed 400. There was a bit of a glitch with YOuTube when they initially removed them so it may not match up exactly.
Oh okay, thanks for the help :)

Reactions: Frankie Turner

droidiinator

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Pretty much what Frankie said. You lost them a while ago but social blade is just catching up. It still hasn't caught up for me. Saids I have 18k views when I don't haha.
Thanks for the help, i was confused lol its the first time it haooened to me :D

rigpop

Yttalk Pokemon Expert
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i lost 4000 views mate and thats paun in the a** but just live on there will come views ;)

GafferGames

YTTalk's Local Sloth
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
Socialblade takes a while to catch up with Auditing, my weyyheyy1 channel just lost 296 :/

Status
Not open for further replies.