Losing friends over your Youtube?

Sin B

2017 blows
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Dont worry about those type of people, if you become big on YouTube they will come right back :meh2:
And then you can tell them to kiss your a** and they'll call you an egotistical maniac that's full of himself, you changed so much since you got big ugh you fat headed p**ck. :stomp:

Reactions: RodakTV

Spolt

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah you shouldn't be friends with supportive friends in general

Tyron Fedrick

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If your friends can't support what you do, then maybe it's time to find some new friends. Lol. Friends are there to help you out, not tear you down

iMSaiyan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Teenage relationships are fickle as s**t so forget all that. If you had no other commitments then yeah that's fine to do YouTube whenever but if you had like KIDS, and BILLS and s**t and instead of working you sat on the computer - then I could understand where she's coming from but if it was just a hobby and you didn't have s**t to do then you're better off without her and she's better off with you. You can do YouTube and she can find someone who will spend more time with her. Win/Win!

Chelsea Elysia

Reaction score
I remember i was so scared to tell my best friend what i was doing becuase i just assumed that she would be unsuportive, just as i saw other people were and still are...
But when i told her she was totally fine with it and actually wanted to help me, So i guess im lucky.
My family dont really get it and neither do a lot of other people i know.

But i guess you just have to do what makes you happy..

StraightUpIrish

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My girlfriend is stupidly supportive even though shes no idea what my videos mean XD but you made the right choice I think, get rid of negativity in your life :)

DidiCreates

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have a problem with that one part. "Time that could be spent with her." Honestly, I think we should do what we love and love what we do as long as you're not hurting anyone. I'm sure someone more understanding will come along eventually.

Envision Adventure

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
My parents know that I make videos, I don't think they quite understand it though. If I had friends that didn't support it, they would probably have to go. If someone was actually your friend, then they would be supportive at least.

Smartie

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is kind of funny. Someone that has a liking into you (gf/bf) should be supportive of what you do. That's the point of a relationship. Sure you may not always agree with each other but this is your dream, and she should acknowledge that.

At first I was so embarrass to show my videos to my friends and family, yet I eventually did. The results were so unexpected. I got so many love and support from my own people. It felt great, they pushed me to make more content. Sure they were a few that wasn't really supportive, and that's one thing you have to accept. You leave those people behind and keep moving on with the people who support you.

It's a movement, you don't stop.

Pierce's Mom

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I had something similar. Back in the days I had a veggie gf.
She gave an ultimatum, give up meat or it's over.
Suffice to say, I regularly enjoy a juicy Whopper.
You always got to weight up the pros and cons.
Giving up Whoppers is a lot to ask for...
Hahahahaha!!! Omg!!!! Hilarious!!! Normally I'm reading all your posts with a serious "frown" on my face since I'm concentrating so hard... so my kid tells me. This one made me almost spit my drink out! Let a man eat meat for god sakes! Lol!!!

Reactions: KiddieToysReview