Losing friends over your Youtube?

twenty

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger
THANK GOD you got rid of her.. not to sound mean towards her.. but im proud of you that you let her go.. you dont need people like that.. ONE DAY a girl will love to be with you, EVEN during your youtube sessions! shoot, she will probably even do YouTube with you!

RodakTV

Soldier/Youtuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
THANK GOD you got rid of her.. not to sound mean towards her.. but im proud of you that you let her go.. you dont need people like that.. ONE DAY a girl will love to be with you, EVEN during your youtube sessions! shoot, she will probably even do YouTube with you!
Haha, I hope so! Funny thing is she was in quite a few of my old videos, but after a while I guess she got annoyed with it Doesn't bother me, I'm beautiful af'. Lol jk

RodakTV

Soldier/Youtuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Check out my vlogs on YouTube. I just recently started vlogging with my family in Los Angeles, CA .
Hope you guys enjoy, and don't forget to subscribe for upcoming vlogs.

YouTube Channel Name =
L.A. Vloggers
:thanksthumbs:
If you're looking to promote, please don't do it in this forum section :) YTtalk has a designated forum section to share your channel and video!

Reactions: xxheathermarie

Sunsbookishgamesx

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
if a friend family/bf/gf acts this way then they would have to go, your not doing anything wrong your just enjoying yourself

Brito21

I've Got It
Reaction score
i believe that friends that dont support you arent real friends and the girl wasnt worth it if she couldnt make it work because youtube

Chad Mikaelson

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't know. Honestly, I never told my friends what I'm doing even my parents. I'm scared of their reaction

Hi!MyNameIsJan

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
So i wouldn´t say "losing friends" but i only tell my close friends that i do youtube, and one of them is very critical. I´m not sure why and it honestly bothers me a lot, because im not sure if he is supportive at all....
When doing Let´s Plays some years back i didn´t share it with my friends because i saw many flaws in them, but i think the videos on this channel are good and it takes me some hours to make them, it´s not like i s**t them (like i did my let´s plays some years ago)

Hopeless Insomniac

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Musician
The people that love you will be honest with you. If they disagree with what you are doing they will tell you and explain why. However, at the end of the day they will acknowledge that this is your life and that they are there to support you. Surround yourself with people who make you more of yourself, not less.

DanAwesomeStuff

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Ive never been in that situation, but that's awful you have. I can see someone maybe not getting it, but issuing an ultimatum seems a bit dramatic!

Reactions: RodakTV