Loosing the will to make videos...

Stef

STEF SZN
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
hey stefan I really LOVE your channel background. how did you make it??
Thank you! I just made it on Photoshop using a template Michael created...I don't remember the thread link but I'm sure if you ask him he won't have a problem giving it to you :D

Reactions: NaturalPortman

NaturalPortman

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thank you! I just made it on Photoshop using a template Michael created...I don't remember the thread link but I'm sure if you ask him he won't have a problem giving it to you :D
oh alright. thanks!

Reactions: Stef

Krowwzz

^^ Cool Dude
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks everyone, I think my problem was I was trying to do serious commentaries, but I'm more of an entertainer, a light hearted guy... I am giving my commentaries a new approach from now on in :) Thanks

Unknownuser983838

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Thanks everyone, I think my problem was I was trying to do serious commentaries, but I'm more of an entertainer, a light hearted guy... I am giving my commentaries a new approach from now on in :) Thanks
do what comes naturally to you. we all experiment with different things and sometimes things feel right, while other things just dont. maybe figuring out your niche was what you needed.

Reactions: Krowwzz

JostenVlogs

I Vlog Everday On Youtube
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Remember the whole point is to have fun making videos. There have been plenty of times when I have thought about quitting especially when my adsense got disabled. Just remember to have fun and also if you want to get views on youtube you have to work for it. Because there is millions of people doing the exact same thing you do. You'll never get any real views or subscribers if nobody knows you exist on youtube.