Loosing the will to make videos...

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My friend actually does a live stream of him playing games, and i cant remember what site it is, but people can log in and then comment so he can reply during the gameplay about the comments. I might try that one day :)

NaturalPortman

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My friend actually does a live stream of him playing games, and i cant remember what site it is, but people can log in and then comment so he can reply during the gameplay about the comments. I might try that one day :)
that sounds really fun! What I really wanna try is dual commentary while playing a game haha.

Reactions: Simon Johnson

Miketastic

The Journeystickman
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Other
Well, If you want or you think to quit then quit and move on...
Hold On I'm Not Done Yet, by watching your videos I can tell you have potential, but what question me do you have passion?please take this advise thats been pass down by many other successful youtubers:
"Keep making contents, if you don't regularly make contents no ones gonna notice. The easiest way to expand your audience is to network with channels or friends similar to your level. Consistency is the key, if you keep making good videos someone is gonna notice. always keep in touch with your viewers."

Stef

STEF SZN
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I don't think you should quit, but then again if you find it a burden after only a month then maybe that would be the right decision? When I first started I barely got any views or comments at all but I kept putting out videos because I had a lot of fun doing them. I'm by no means big or anything but I do notice a difference in my audience from then to now because I put the work in. If your main concern right now is views then I guess you would be disappointed.

Unknownuser983838

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
exactly, it takes a long time to get a following, and if u start over with a new channel, unless u already had a huge following on ur old channel, ur basically starting over from scratch.

NaturalPortman

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I don't think you should quit, but then again if you find it a burden after only a month then maybe that would be the right decision? When I first started I barely got any views or comments at all but I kept putting out videos because I had a lot of fun doing them. I'm by no means big or anything but I do notice a difference in my audience from then to now because I put the work in. If your main concern right now is views then I guess you would be disappointed.
hey stefan I really LOVE your channel background. how did you make it??