Loosing the will to make videos...

Krowwzz

^^ Cool Dude
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sometime I love it, and the majority of times I find it is a burden and no fun to see I upload a video and it gets a tiny amount of viewers... very disheartening...

I am thinking of quitting...?

NaturalPortman

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Not to be an ******* or anything but my only response to this is..

Date Joined

Jul 7, 2012

NaturalPortman

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've done many channels before my current one...
and you obviously quit those channels pretty early as well.

edit: My honest advice for you is. If you don't enjoy it then why do you bother..? If views is problem it makes me think that money/fame is the only real thing on your mind which in this case Youtube probably isn't for you as money/fame on Youtube is basically winning the lottery. But I'll end with this, everyone who has a good handful of viewers on youtube have done it for a good 2-3 years always pushing out great content constantly. When you have done that and have no viewers then you can start thinking about quitting.

Unknownuser983838

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
u should do it because u enjoy it. if ppl come across your videos, and watch a couple of them and like what they see, they might subscribe. if u dont have interest in doing it, then dont. simple as that. no one can tell u if u should or shouldnt do it. if u sometimes love it, then only do it when youre so inclined to.

GuerrillaDayProject

Guerrilla Day Players
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
These are videogame diaries-- at the moment we can't offer you any advice on filmmaking. Save this, you must be the most interested audience in your films. If you can't stand to watch your product, don't expect the masses to come demanding encores.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You are young and starting out, everything is progressive. My earliest bits of course never see as many views as I get today, i started 3months ago.
It's a lot of hardwork, determination and passion.

Of course there will be obstacles but set yourself goals to achieve and keep doing what you love, making videos. Even if just your friends see it, one person laughed, one person found it worthwhile to comment on isn't it worth it :)

NaturalPortman

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You are young and starting out, everything is progressive. My earliest bits of course never see as many views as I get today, i started 3months ago.
It's a lot of hardwork, determination and passion.

Of course there will be obstacles but set yourself goals to achieve and keep doing what you love, making videos. Even if just your friends see it, one person laughed, one person found it worthwhile to comment on isn't it worth it :)
this guy has it right. Brb editing 1.5 hours of footage which probaby no one will watch but BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

I enjoy doing it so it does not matter as much to me. Though that one comment does indeed brighten up your day.

Reactions: Simon Johnson