Looks for constructive criticism on my channel to help me become a better creator.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys and Girls!

My name is Jack - AKA HeadbanginZombie,
I'm here today to ask for a favor. I love what i do with a huge passion, and i really want to make the best quality content possible for my viewers enjoyment. I would like to ask your thoughts on the channel and what i could do to improve, Thank you so much for your time, its tremendously appreciated.

Here's my Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-sg-BdawlIOsECIyzZkU7Q

(Mainly looking for thoughts on the channel art, the appearance like does it suit the channel ECT, The commentary and the videos quality) - any of these would be amazing.

Thank you,
Jack.

PS - Willing to return the favor.

newage

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
How did you jump from 300 subscribers to 1k from Auguest to November, but then plateau? Did you join an MCN or do a collab during that time? Well currently your channel is gaining 0-2 a day, so an average of 1 subscriber a day.

From what I can tell your thumbnails don't have branding. Gotta put that HZ logo in them.

Intro/outro, video quality are exactly where they should be. Audio levels are all over, one minute your talking softly, the next minute you're screaming. Use something like audacity (audacityteam.org) to bring them to the same level.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I posted some Five nights at freddys within GMOD and got the bulk there, ill find a way to add branding to my thumbnails, that's a good idea.

I use audacity, ill learn how to balance it where i can - thank you for the feedback.

Reactions: newage