Vlog Looking to start first collab channel.

audrey pratt

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
My name is Audrey, I'm 14 years old and I live in the USA. I have never had a youtube channel, but have always been interested in making one. Now I have decided to start a collab channel, but only if I find people that I think are really fun and someone that i can get along with and talk to casually. So if anyone is interested in taking part of this channel please message me when you can.

Remember this is not a for sure thing. I just want to see if I can find some people, boy/girl more in the teenage years that I know I will have fun time making videos with. People that are creative and will help come up with ideas and people who have good filming/editing skills.
Kik- bbygrl58

Kijana

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
I dunno. If I were you I would make a youtube channel first and focus on that first and see if you're into the whole youtube thing. Nothing worst than a collab channel that dies two days later... So like 99% of collab channels.

ItsSectah

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello everyone,
My name is Audrey, I'm 14 years old and I live in the USA. I have never had a youtube channel, but have always been interested in making one. Now I have decided to start a collab channel, but only if I find people that I think are really fun and someone that i can get along with and talk to casually. So if anyone is interested in taking part of this channel please message me when you can.

Remember this is not a for sure thing. I just want to see if I can find some people, boy/girl more in the teenage years that I know I will have fun time making videos with. People that are creative and will help come up with ideas and people who have good filming/editing skills.
Kik- bbygrl58
Collab channels only work when you have a decent amount of subscribers on your "main" channel seeing as you don't have a main channel i wouldn't recommend this to a person like unless the person you are collabing with already has a "main" with a decent number of subs to get the collab channel going.

Reactions: Kijana

ProphetXeD

MWAH.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
Its already been stated above, but im going to say it again because, you know. Start a main channel first, then think about a collab when you have a little experience and get the feel for the whole youtube and collab thing.

Rush

The most British Australian guy ever.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
If you want to collab im 14 and i am pretty decent at videography.