Gaming Looking to start a youtube family

Triple Res

YouTube Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi guys my name is Adam I am 24 years old a father of 2 and a computer tech irl. I run a small youtube channel with about 130 subs at this time. Im looking to start a youtube family were we play together on and off videos. Just a good group of people to come together and have good times. If you are interested in joining or have any questions just let me know here!

Reaction score
I'd like to hang out, what games do you own/play? if you want you can add me on discord to talk further
TrueChroniclez#8871

Ps: I am from Europe so time difference might be there but nothing we can't work out.

Triple Res

YouTube Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I play pretty much anything atm not to picky. Been putting alot of play time into PUBG, Fortnite, Rainbow six Siege, Minecraft, Rocket league. but my steam library is rather large. Ill add you when i get home in a hour!

Reactions: TrueChroniclez

Triple Res

YouTube Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Added all you guys im DoYouEvnBoss#2571

Pipboy117

Reaction score
I added you back Pipboy117[DOUBLEPOST=1512692860,1512692808][/DOUBLEPOST]Pipboy117#1955

Maynaze

Reaction score
Hey Adam my name is Adam, 22 years old, father of none, A+ Certified Tech dude (not currently working in that field though). I run a small YouTube channel of about 102 subs. I'm in the process of redirecting my video style, and what I've chosen to do has resulted in my main videos taking a long time to produce. A LOT of my gaming buddies have all since moved on from it, and those who still play have no interest in YouTube whatsoever. I'd love to join a group of people who want to play games together and are willing to be in videos and even make videos together. My YT name is Maynaze, Steam name is TheAdamMayo, and PSN (I do also play quite a bit of PS4) is AdamMayo.

BOTBlue

Reaction score
Hey everyone add me too im interested!

Discord: BOTBlue
Steam: BOT Blue