Gaming Looking to start a gaming group! (Mostly on Xbox One)

Semery036

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So I've just started out on my new gaming channel and I would like to have a group of people to record some videos with. The type of content I would like to make would be mostly just funtages for now. I have a lot of ideas for videos to make, I just need the right people to record with. In terms of requirements, I'm not gonna ask for much other than that you're a pretty chill person, you don't get offended to easily (the more we play we will probably start making some stupid jokes here and there lol), and that you're preferably around the age range of 16-20 years old. I also would like to branch out to PC and do some stuff on there but my PC isn't really meant for gaming so I'm unsure about what it can or can not run, I am planning on saving up for a new PC though. Down below are a list of games I would like to potentially make some content for.

Here are the games I have:
Overwatch
Rocket League
Forza Horizon 4
Rainbow Six Siege
Human Fall Flat
Brawlhalla
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

If you have any other ideas for games we could potentially make some content with let me know!

So guys if you're interested in joining this gaming group or you just have other questions we can chat on either discord or on Xbox messaging!

Discord - Lord Nugs #4018
Xbox GT - Thy Nugs