Voice Acting Looking to share my voice

Curiosity Ridge

I make Videos
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Other
Hello, my name is Christian. a 21 year old Canadian that is looking for a collaboration opportunity. My voice is very deep, typically people say i have a "Radio Voice" (think cinema Sins) . I Originally created my Youtube channel as a way to create a voice acting portfolio and gain experience.

If you are interested in hearing what I sound like please feel free to visit my channel by tapping the Red button below. I hope you like what you find and i look forward to working with you!

Xexor

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I create lore videos (among other things) and am looking for someone to read a quote, as if they were the original person giving the quote. I believe the person is a young, intellectual socialite from 1890s New England. If that sounds like something you could do, let me know. The voice doesn't need to match that per se; it's just my assumption based on the quote itself and the publication in which it's found. Obviously, I would link to your YT channel, socials, etc., as well as list you in end-of-video credits. :)