Gaming Looking to record steam games with other youtubers

BeNebula

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Benjamin and I am 13 and I am looking for people to record gaming videos with and make a stable and funny group with some unknown people and try to get ourselves more famous.

Here are the requirements:

Must record videos. (doesn't have to be daily)

- There is no age required but I would prefer if you were 12+ but 11- is OK.

- You will not be treated poorly and with all the upmost respect from me at least. You should never say something to someone for no reason. If they did something stupid or said something funny, go right ahead and if we do make fun of you, we do NOT mean it.

- You do not need a certain amount of subscribers to be in this group so feel free to join with 0 subscribers. I would prefer at least 10+ but 9- is OK

- You MUST have at least one video uploaded or even in the makings. I will not accept people who don't upload unless you have something that stops you from uploading.

- We will have content like VanossGaming and Masked Luchador as well as the body modifications they use. This is not a requirement from you but its a gift from me to let you enjoy your play better.

- I have ROYALTY FREE music in my playlists you are free to use whenever you want. This is not a requirement from you but its a gift from me so you don't have a hard time finding good music to use in your videos without copyright infringement.

- You do not need any mic requirements. We just need to be able to hear you so we can have a lot more fun. You can feel free to use your phone if you have to.

- You MUST have AT LEAST ONE game that I put in the list below:

-Garry's Mod
-Grand Theft Auto V
-Call of Duty: World at War
-Gang Beasts
-Golf it or Golf With Your Friends
-Human: Fall Flat
-SCP: Secret Laboratory
-Scram
-Stick Fight: The Game
-Team Fortress 2
-Uno
-CS:GO
-Rust
-Growtopia
-L4D 1+2

These are the games not needed but would be preferred to have:

-Wild Animal Racing
-Portal 2
-Tower Unite
-ShellShock Live
-Rocket League
-H1Z1
-VRChat

This is everything required and not needed but preferred for the youtube group up. If you have any questions and concerns, please let me know and I can inform you through discord. My tag is BeNebula#5280 and please add me if you have questions, concerns, or want to group up with me.

mellio

Reaction score
You are still down to collaborate with someone I would be interested in making a video with you!! If interested hit me up through email at mattytelliott@gmail.com

PercyPlayz

Reaction score
Hey im interested too!!!
I have gmod csgo battleblock and many more.
:D

ToastyGaming

Reaction score
Your profile says you're 17 but the text say 13 :/ which is it?

PercyPlayz

Reaction score
um i had to get a website to find people and not guide me to ads
so yeah