Looking to record RTS or Stratagy games like civ vi. Good idea?

Mint2y

Reaction score
I have been very lost for a while of what to record (Gaming). Recently I have been playing Rts and stratagy games like Civ VI and EU4. I know how to play Civ vi but not well, I have little knowlege in how EU4 works.

I am sort of wondering if games like these would be worth recording. Compared to other games, they are not as popular on YouTube. Maybe it is because their confusing to learn?

I like to record and afterwards edit all the boring bits out, and keep it to comedy rather thhan hardcore pro learning mlg stuff ;)
I wanted a genre that would be future-proof. Something that will have potential for endless content without ever thinking OH MY GAWD IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS. LETS READ YOUTUBE COMMENTS!

I wanted some opinions as sometimes i have no idea what i’m getting into. I get overwhemed and quit, FeelsBadMan

Sorry if this is the wrong section to post :’(

Stike96

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have been very lost for a while of what to record (Gaming). Recently I have been playing Rts and stratagy games like Civ VI and EU4. I know how to play Civ vi but not well, I have little knowlege in how EU4 works.

I am sort of wondering if games like these would be worth recording. Compared to other games, they are not as popular on YouTube. Maybe it is because their confusing to learn?

I like to record and afterwards edit all the boring bits out, and keep it to comedy rather thhan hardcore pro learning mlg stuff ;)
I wanted a genre that would be future-proof. Something that will have potential for endless content without ever thinking OH MY GAWD IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS. LETS READ YOUTUBE COMMENTS!

I wanted some opinions as sometimes i have no idea what i’m getting into. I get overwhemed and quit, FeelsBadMan

Sorry if this is the wrong section to post :’(
As the game's confusing and you know how to play it (even if you're not the best), maybe you could go the route of making tutorial videos for it or some sort of walkthrough. You should be able to get loads of content out of that I think if you go in depth with different things in each video. Alongside that, you could do normal "let's play" videos too if you want.

Mint2y

Reaction score
As the game's confusing and you know how to play it (even if you're not the best), maybe you could go the route of making tutorial videos for it or some sort of walkthrough. You should be able to get loads of content out of that I think if you go in depth with different things in each video. Alongside that, you could do normal "let's play" videos too if you want.
Thanks for ue reply :D maybe i could do a comedy video while briefly explaining the game ;)

Reactions: Stike96