Gaming Looking to record any game with you :)

Olroy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I dont plan too XD. but i would probably just lvl up a new account and have the 2 :)
Haha good call, a bunch of my college friends I play with are new to league so they're leveling up their accounts, so you'd fit right in to the power leveling madness xD

The Gaming Potato

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Comedian, Gamer, Animator
Haha good call, a bunch of my college friends I play with are new to league so they're leveling up their accounts, so you'd fit right in to the power leveling madness xD
sweet, thanks for being so welcoming :)

Olroy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
No problem ^.^ I remember when I was less than 1000 subs, I promised myself that when I got the following I'd use it to help others grow

Reactions: The Gaming Potato

nathan hunter

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hi i know im a small youtube but i have a good mic and a good pc i would love too record a game with you :)

DaffyDethklok

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey all. i'm pretty new and am trying to upload everyday / otherday but I am in need of someone to come and collab with me so we can both grow our channels and our friendship :) Preferably 17+ As that is my age but I am not fussy, as long as you are mature and can take a joke. I mainly play PC but i do have a XBOX ONE

Games I Play:
Minecraft [Classic and Modded]
Overwatch
Battlefront
ARMA 3
League of Legends
Rust
Gmods
GTA V
And so many more.

So let me know if you are interested :D
My steam profile ends in 76561198058507130 so add me there and we can talk more, or quote on here :)
I would like to collab with you. My Steam/Skype/Discord is DaffyDethklok

robotgamerplays

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey im robot gamer plays im loking for a collab i have 170 subs and i well star to make a vanoss style of videos so if you want we could try one[DOUBLEPOST=1485361738,1485361716][/DOUBLEPOST]skype is robot gamer 121

The Gaming Potato

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Comedian, Gamer, Animator
hey im robot gamer plays im loking for a collab i have 170 subs and i well star to make a vanoss style of videos so if you want we could try one[DOUBLEPOST=1485361738,1485361716][/DOUBLEPOST]skype is robot gamer 121
yea sounds fun :)[DOUBLEPOST=1485796327][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would like to collab with you. My Steam/Skype/Discord is DaffyDethklok
what is your digits after your name in discord my dude