Gaming Looking to record any game with you :)

Olroy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
ah that wasn't my mic that was my PC, it went through a faze of buzzing when playing games that didn't require high end graphics. I recorded that video ages ago. its all fixed now. if you look at my Overwatch Loot box opening thats what it sounds like now. thank you for bringing it up though and thanks for helping :)
Yeah that's a whole lot better haha, funny the order that you posted those videos in though lmao, very much how I do things on my channel xD

The Gaming Potato

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Comedian, Gamer, Animator
Yeah that's a whole lot better haha, funny the order that you posted those videos in though lmao, very much how I do things on my channel xD
yea, see i recorded a butt load of videos like Q2 last year so that i could upload on a daily bases but i'm struggling to make more so I am just running off back log, i uploaded that on as i thought it would get more veiw cause of the hype for the halloween creates, sadly not XD

Olroy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah I've been running off of the 800GB of URF gameplay I recorded back when it was out haha, finally starting to run out of good recordings so I need to start recording again haha. Its hard to find league youtubers to record with, I'm in contact with a lot of the big ones but of course they're really busy with editing their videos cause it's their job, I have found some good ones on this site before though

The Gaming Potato

Reaction score
Channel Type
Yeah I've been running off of the 800GB of URF gameplay I recorded back when it was out haha, finally starting to run out of good recordings so I need to start recording again haha. Its hard to find league youtubers to record with, I'm in contact with a lot of the big ones but of course they're really busy with editing their videos cause it's their job, I have found some good ones on this site before though
well i may not be a top youtuber but i'm always up for some 'trolling' fun on LoL if you are ever interested :)

Olroy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I was considering, but big problem is I'm on NA not EUW, I mean I sometimes play on EUW but its pretty rare, but I mean it doesnt mean it cant happen, got discord? Or do you only use skype?

The Gaming Potato

Reaction score
Channel Type
I was considering, but big problem is I'm on NA not EUW, I mean I sometimes play on EUW but its pretty rare, but I mean it doesnt mean it cant happen, got discord? Or do you only use skype?
Yea i use discord

The Gaming Potato

Reaction score
Channel Type
Alright then this is mine, got quite a few other youtubers on there, some play on EUW so there's that x) discord.gg/0vDyr4dJIIMPIKZl
ah thanks man, i could always see how i do on the NA servers if that'll work better?

Olroy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
ah thanks man, i could always see how i do on the NA servers if that'll work better?
Well my friend Yelko is a EUW youtuber, he had 2 accounts at level 30 on EUW and decided to transfer one to NA (costs some RP) and he uses it decently often so perhaps it'd be worth a shot, but according to him dont try to play Lee Sin lol

The Gaming Potato

Reaction score
Channel Type
Well my friend Yelko is a EUW youtuber, he had 2 accounts at level 30 on EUW and decided to transfer one to NA (costs some RP) and he uses it decently often so perhaps it'd be worth a shot, but according to him dont try to play Lee Sin lol
I dont plan too XD. but i would probably just lvl up a new account and have the 2 :)