Gaming Looking to record any game with you :)

The Gaming Potato

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Comedian, Gamer, Animator
Hey all. i'm pretty new and am trying to upload everyday / otherday but I am in need of someone to come and collab with me so we can both grow our channels and our friendship :) Preferably 17+ As that is my age but I am not fussy, as long as you are mature and can take a joke. I mainly play PC but i do have a XBOX ONE

Games I Play:
Minecraft [Classic and Modded]
Overwatch
Battlefront
ARMA 3
League of Legends
Rust
Gmods
GTA V
And so many more.

So let me know if you are interested :D
My steam profile ends in 76561198058507130 so add me there and we can talk more, or quote on here :)

Last edited:

Saad Ahmed

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey I would like to collab with you. I have 46 subs at the moment. I play minecraft (PC), BO3(PS4), IW(PS4), FIFA16(PS4), FIFA17(PS4). I was wondering when you would be available to record? Thank you.
Hey all. i'm pretty new and am trying to upload everyday / otherday but I am in need of someone to come and collab with me so we can both grow our channels and our friendship :) Preferably 17+ As that is my age but I am not fussy, as long as you are mature and can take a joke.

Games I Play:
Overwatch
Battlefront
ARMA 3
League of Legends
Rust
Gmods
GTA V
And so many more.

My steam profile ends in 76561198058507130 so add me there and we can talk more, or quote on here :)

The Gaming Potato

Reaction score
Channel Type
Hey I would like to collab with you. I have 46 subs at the moment. I play minecraft (PC), BO3(PS4), IW(PS4), FIFA16(PS4), FIFA17(PS4). I was wondering when you would be available to record? Thank you.
Im from the UK so recording all depends on where your from :)

TheBlueShow

Reaction score
Hey all. i'm pretty new and am trying to upload everyday / otherday but I am in need of someone to come and collab with me so we can both grow our channels and our friendship :) Preferably 17+ As that is my age but I am not fussy, as long as you are mature and can take a joke. I mainly play PC but i do have a XBOX ONE

Games I Play:
Overwatch
Battlefront
ARMA 3
League of Legends
Rust
Gmods
GTA V
And so many more.

Hey I would love to do some minecraft
My Skype is The BlueShow

Olroy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Watched you league aram video, if that your mic that sounds like a jet turbine? :p Might want to get that fixed if you're looking to collaborate with other people

The Gaming Potato

Reaction score
Channel Type
Watched you league aram video, if that your mic that sounds like a jet turbine? :p Might want to get that fixed if you're looking to collaborate with other people
ah that wasn't my mic that was my PC, it went through a faze of buzzing when playing games that didn't require high end graphics. I recorded that video ages ago. its all fixed now. if you look at my Overwatch Loot box opening thats what it sounds like now. thank you for bringing it up though and thanks for helping :)