Finished/Closed Looking to pay someone to create intro/outro music for my 40,000+ subscriber channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

ComradeWarBear

Reaction score
Hello!

I'm looking for someone to create some intro/outro music for my channel. This music will be used in a bunch of videos and you will receive credit for doing so in the description, so it could be good for some self promotion.

For some reason I cant post with youtube links, but ill put the title of the videos so you all can look it up:

For the intro, I'm looking for a remix of the first 10 seconds of "Brule on Cool"

For the outro, I'm looking for a simple loop similar to the first 30 seconds of the music video for "My Band" without any words

I think I could do like $10-15 for each of these since they're pretty simple requests, but if you're interested email me at comradewarbear@gmail.com and we can work something out! Thanks!

BigHead

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Whats your youtube channel we run a Design company but are looking to branch into music :D so let me know

En_crypted

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Hey Comrade love your "How big was Big Smoke's Order" Video and you can try Epidemicsound.com since they have most likely music similar the one you wanted for the outro and their library's browser is pretty helpful.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
OP hasn't logged on since he created this thread so I'm locking this.

Status
Not open for further replies.